FreeThinker

[1.3.1/1.4.4] KSP Interstellar Extended 1.19.3 Support Thread

Question

rfaMWk7.jpg

This is the KSPI-E support thread.

For talk about new development and features request you have to be in the KSPI-E develpment thread

KSP Interstellar Extended (KSPIE) is a plugin for Kerbal Space Program, designed to encourage bootstrapping toward ever more advanced levels of technology as well as utilizing In-Situ resources to expand the reach of Kerbal civilization. KSP Interstellar Extended aims to continue in Fractals original KSPI vision in providing a realistic road to the stars. Players will first gain access to contemporary technologies that have not been widely applied to real space programs such as nuclear reactors, electrical generators and thermal rockets. By continuing down the CTT tech tree and performing more research, these parts can be upgraded and later surpassed by novel new technologies such as fusion and even antimatter power. We attempt to portray both the tremendous power of these technologies as well as their drawbacks, including the tremendous difficulty of obtaining resources like antimatter and the difficulties associated with storing it safely. The goal being to reward players who develop advanced infrastructure on other planets with new, novel and powerful technologies capable of helping Kerbals explore planets in new and exciting ways. The principal goal of KSP Interstellar is to expand Kerbal Space Program with interesting technologies and to provide a logical and compelling technological progression beginning with technologies that could have been available in the 1970s/1980s, then technologies that could be available within the next few years, progressing to technologies that may not be available for many decades, all the way out to speculative technologies that are physically reasonably but may or may not ever be realizable in practice. 

Download older version from Here

for KSP 1.3.1 Download 1.19.3 from Here

For KSP 1.4.4 Download the 1.19.3 from Here

source: GitHub

If you appreciate what I create, please consider donating me a beer

btn_donateCC_LG.gif you can donate me with PayPal or support me by Patreon

pixel.gifDownload & Installation Instructions

• step 1: remove any existing KSPI installation (GameData\WarpPlugin folder)
  • step 2: download  KSPI-E  and put the GameData in your KSP Folder (allow overwrite)
  • step 3: re-install latest version of TweakScale
  • step 4: download Heat Control
  • step 5: (optionally) install KSP Filter Extensions.

Recommended Star System/ Galaxy mods:

Recommended Tool mods:

Challenges

Documentation & Tutotials

KSPI is one of the most sophisticated mods for KSP. To help you get started, you can make use of the following resources:

KSPI-E for Dummies

KSPI-E Guide by Nansuchao

KSPI-E  Technical Guide

KSPI-E Wiki

KSPI-E Youtube Videos:

9 part Russian Tutorial by @ThirdOfSeven

3 part EnglishTurorial by @Aaron Also:

Main Features KSPI Extended includes new improvements and fixes from which the following are the key features:

• Improved realism of diversity
    • Nuclear Engines
    • Electric Engines
    • Reactors
    • Thermal and Electric Propellant
    • Fuel Modes for Fission, Fusion
    • Beamed power transmission

Support

ctt_small.png

KSPI-E add support for the following mods

Edited by FreeThinker
  • Like 18

Hi, sorry for creating a first post like that, but I'm having a problem that's driving me insane. 

Every time I update/reinstall KSPIE I seem to end up with an extra set of items in research. I've tried removing the mods contained completely, removing the module manager files, without success. Any idea why that happens?