KSP Interstellar Extended Support Thread

FreeThinker

8 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Weird, the only thing I can think of is exception are generated because you haven't properly installed/updated other mods like CRP (Community Resource Pack). You need the latest version 0.7.2 from GitHub, not the obsolete 0.6.5 found on Spacedock.

The only mod I've got going is KSPI-E, your most recent version. And I just checked, and your integrated version of CRP is 0.7.2. And yet, using these things absolutely drives me insane because the game will pause for a few frames every few seconds whenever I've got atmospheric extraction going.

Is there any way I can get the old atmosphere scoops back in until your new version comes out that doesn't involve anything more complicated than editing text files in Notepad?

Here's an extract for my ksp.log file--I believe this goes from the moment I started up the refrigerator to the moment I realized that, yes, it was freeze-framing me again, and reverted back to the hangar.

[LOG 15:11:35.560] [KSPI] Loading atmospheric data from pack: KSPI_AtmosphericPack
[LOG 15:11:35.562] [KSPI] - searching for atmosphere definition for Kerbin
[LOG 15:11:35.564] [KSPI] - adding stock resource definitions for Kerbin
[LOG 15:11:35.576] [KSPI] - sum of all resource abundance = 1.02012685999257
[LOG 15:11:35.578] [KSPI] - adding trace resources and isotopess
[LOG 15:11:35.580] [KSPI] - added helum-4 to atmosphere with abundance 5.2E-06
[LOG 15:11:35.582] [KSPI] - added helum-3 to atmosphere eith abundance 7.176E-12
[LOG 15:11:35.585] [KSPI] - added deuterium to atmosphere with abundance 8.56697819314642E-11
[LOG 15:11:35.587] [KSPI] - added nitrogen-15 to atmosphere with abundance 0.0028422576
[LOG 15:11:35.589] [KSPI] - adding missing stock defined resources
[LOG 15:11:35.591] [KSPI] - AddMissingStockResources : found 9 resources
[LOG 15:11:35.593] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'ArgonGas'
[LOG 15:11:35.596] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'CarbonDioxide'
[LOG 15:11:35.598] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'Karbonite'
[LOG 15:11:35.600] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHe3'
[LOG 15:11:35.602] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHydrogen'
[LOG 15:11:35.604] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Oxygen'
[LOG 15:11:35.606] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Water'
[WRN 15:11:35.608] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Abundance for resource 'XenonGas' was 0
[LOG 15:11:35.610] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdDeuterium'
[EXC 15:12:48.394] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    TMPro.TMP_Text.FillCharacterVertexBuffers (Int32 i, Int32 index_X4)
    TMPro.TextMeshProUGUI.GenerateTextMesh ()
    TMPro.TextMeshProUGUI.OnPreRenderCanvas ()
    TMPro.TextMeshProUGUI.Rebuild (CanvasUpdate update)
    UnityEngine.UI.CanvasUpdateRegistry.PerformUpdate ()
    UnityEngine.Canvas:SendWillRenderCanvases()
[LOG 15:13:01.618] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 15:13:01.620] Game Paused!
[LOG 15:13:02.970] [FlightDriver]: Flight State Reverted to Prelaunch.

Edited by Dave1234
Added log extract

43 minutes ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Does flouride gas being produced by refinement have to go into a container to be used to produce UF4/TF4 or can it be used for direct processing?

I think it needs to be in liquid form, and for that you have to have TWO containers--one for the gas, and one for the liquid. Note that the one for the liquid needs to be one of the ISRU cryostat containers that has a flourine-liquid flourine slider so that it can convert the gas into the liquid, either that or you need a refrigerator module. You get faster conversion of gas to liquid with a refrigerator module, and those have integrated tanks, but you'll still need one to store the liquid. It also may be worthwhile to have a pressurized gas tank (the big balloon looking things, with or without shrouds) as a buffer to keep production from shutting down to overflow or products being lost because you enabled overflow if anything goes haywire.

Edited by Dave1234
Correction

There's also a backwards sign change somewhere in the math for the Alcubierre drives; I was just orbiting Kerbin and I matched speeds with a ship orbiting nearby in the same direction, setting my relative speed indicator to target and SAS to retrograde until the speed difference read zero, but when I exited warp at the halfway mark to check and make sure the speeds were matched, I was somehow orbiting Kerbol in the flat wrong direction. There's no way I managed to reverse a solar orbit by 20,000 m/s with 5,000m/s velocity change relative to Kerbin, so I think somewhere in your math you've got a +/- sign reversal.

12 hours ago, Dave1234 said:

Here's an extract for my ksp.log file--I believe this goes from the moment I started up the refrigerator to the moment I realized that, yes, it was freeze-framing me again, and reverted back to the hangar.

[LOG 15:11:35.560] [KSPI] Loading atmospheric data from pack: KSPI_AtmosphericPack
[LOG 15:11:35.562] [KSPI] - searching for atmosphere definition for Kerbin
[LOG 15:11:35.564] [KSPI] - adding stock resource definitions for Kerbin
[LOG 15:11:35.576] [KSPI] - sum of all resource abundance = 1.02012685999257
[LOG 15:11:35.578] [KSPI] - adding trace resources and isotopess
[LOG 15:11:35.580] [KSPI] - added helum-4 to atmosphere with abundance 5.2E-06
[LOG 15:11:35.582] [KSPI] - added helum-3 to atmosphere eith abundance 7.176E-12
[LOG 15:11:35.585] [KSPI] - added deuterium to atmosphere with abundance 8.56697819314642E-11
[LOG 15:11:35.587] [KSPI] - added nitrogen-15 to atmosphere with abundance 0.0028422576
[LOG 15:11:35.589] [KSPI] - adding missing stock defined resources
[LOG 15:11:35.591] [KSPI] - AddMissingStockResources : found 9 resources
[LOG 15:11:35.593] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'ArgonGas'
[LOG 15:11:35.596] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'CarbonDioxide'
[LOG 15:11:35.598] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'Karbonite'
[LOG 15:11:35.600] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHe3'
[LOG 15:11:35.602] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHydrogen'
[LOG 15:11:35.604] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Oxygen'
[LOG 15:11:35.606] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Water'
[WRN 15:11:35.608] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Abundance for resource 'XenonGas' was 0
[LOG 15:11:35.610] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdDeuterium'
[EXC 15:12:48.394] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    UnityEngine.Canvas:SendWillRenderCanvases()
[LOG 15:13:01.618] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 15:13:01.620] Game Paused!
[LOG 15:13:02.970] [FlightDriver]: Flight State Reverted to Prelaunch.

I have no idea what  TMPro.TMP_Text.FillCharacterVertexBuffers  is

Is this being spammed continuously or only once?

Could you please upload the entire log?

Edited by FreeThinker

1 hour ago, FreeThinker said:

I have no idea what  TMPro.TMP_Text.FillCharacterVertexBuffers  is

Is this being spammed continuously or only once?

Could you please upload the entire log?

I'm not sure, I think it's overwritten every time I play so if I manage to upload one, it won't be that one. Er, I don't see a nice convenient upload button. But tell you what I'll do, I'll get a reefer going, then revert again, and make a copy of it so that I have a fresh instance of the log with the problem happening for you to look at. If it turns out that it IS overwritten each time I play.

Meanwhile, absent a convenient upload button, how DO I upload the whole log? I assume you do not mean to copy and paste the entire thing right here. Although if I'm wrong about that I'll gladly do it.

And, finally, no. I'm pretty sure that section is from the entire time I had a refrigerator running; everything you see is all there was, no single thing seemed to repeat, there was no huge list of error spams. Hopefully when I manage to show you the complete log, you'll be able to figure out something.

Update: I'm not sure it'll be worth our time for you to teach me how to upload stuff here. I've gone over the logs again, and for the entire time I launched, started the refrigerator and floated around with it running (and freeze-framing me about every three seconds), it basically logged KSPI setting up the atmosphere, me opening and closing my cargo doors, and reverting back to the launchpad. I'm pretty sure the one exception--the same FillCharacterVertexBuffers--is something to do with meshes, that seems to have happened as it was spawning my ship, not when I activated your refrigerator.

I'm pretty sure that whatever the problem is, it's not being logged. My gut feeling is of limited value, but it's asking me if maybe this is just the computer trying to calculate percentages for all the different resources the thing is trying to scoop, including all the weird complicated numbers, and then trying to decide what to do with all the ones I have no storage for. Which, other than hydrogen, is... all of them. Maybe that's why the radial atmosphere scoops didn't do it--they were only focusing on one thing. I bet when you launch your next patch with the new atmosphere scoops, they freeze-frame me too.

Edited by Dave1234

23 minutes ago, Dave1234 said:

I'm not sure, I think it's overwritten every time I play so if I manage to upload one, it won't be that one. Er, I don't see a nice convenient upload button. But tell you what I'll do, I'll get a reefer going, then revert again, and make a copy of it so that I have a fresh instance of the log with the problem happening for you to look at. If it turns out that it IS overwritten each time I play.

Meanwhile, absent a convenient upload button, how DO I upload the whole log? I assume you do not mean to copy and paste the entire thing right here. Although if I'm wrong about that I'll gladly do it.

What you should do is the following, reproduce the bug in KSP, upload KSP.log to a file sharing site like dropbox or google drive and publish or send me a link to investigate it

8 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

What you should do is the following, reproduce the bug in KSP, upload KSP.log to a file sharing site like dropbox or google drive and publish or send me a link to investigate it

I don't use either of those, or anything like them, in the past, Windows has shown an annoying tendency to automatically upload stuff to them, which brings with it the chance that something that doesn't belong online will wind up there (such as a picture of the top of my head, I wanted to see if I was really as bald as people were saying I was, and mirrors weren't giving me a good look, so yeah, luckily I managed to get rid of that in a hurry, then shut down my account before anything else stupid wound up on it) before I manage to hunt down whatever stupid setting defaulted to "upload everything" this time.

So in other words, the only way I'm going to upload that log file is if there's an upload button right here on this site that I just haven't found yet. Or I could attach it to an email and send it to you if you'll PM me your email address, but I understand if you don't want to do that.

Edited by Dave1234

19 minutes ago, Dave1234 said:

I don't use either of those, or anything like them, in the past, Windows has shown an annoying tendency to automatically upload stuff to them, which brings with it the chance that something that doesn't belong online will wind up there (such as a picture of the top of my head, I wanted to see if I was really as bald as people were saying I was, and mirrors weren't giving me a good look, so yeah, luckily I managed to get rid of that in a hurry, then shut down my account before anything else stupid wound up on it) before I manage to hunt down whatever stupid setting defaulted to "upload everything" this time.

Apparently, you made use of an auto-syncing feature which you accidentally installed. You are really not required to do it. I personally simply upload the file a want to share and create a permanent link for people to access it, it pretty safe and easy to do it. 

9 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Apparently, you made use of an auto-syncing feature which you accidentally installed. You are really not required to do it. I personally simply upload the file a want to share and create a permanent link for people to access it, it pretty safe and easy to do it. 

Yeah, something like that. More like something that was bundled with my WIndows package. Hardware is easy; I can take a pile of parts, look up the model numbers, and if the right parts are there and compatible I can hook it together into a whole new computer, but software makes no sense, mostly because it all was written by somebody else. So my computers always tend to do stuff I don't expect, because whoever designed the software had very different ideas than I do. Like the whole "hey, let's make sure his computer immediately dumps every personal thing about him all over the internet before he realizes he needs to stop it" mindset. Which I guess is good for their data mining or whatever.

Sooooo... yeah, I'm really tired and rambling, but the bottom line is, it may feel safe to you, but for me it means setting up another account. I hate accounts. I hated making this one. I hate the entire idea of accounts. If I had life my way, I would have only one account, and it would be at the bank. Maybe not even that. It takes a lot to get me to make a new account, and that's even without me being afraid that Windows is going to say, "hey, he's on Dropbox!" and then tie up my internet for three hours uploading a video my phone accidentally took of the inside of my pocket before I even figure out why my downloads are slow.

But anyway... like I said above, I'm pretty sure the problem isn't logged anyway. Since you haven't heard of it before, it may just be some problem with my settings or something. Maybe a resouce conflict because I have a 1080ti and all my graphics are on Epic.

Edited by Dave1234

Alright, there is another solution which doesn't require any uploads, reproduce the bug in KSP,  close KSP from windows, open the Ksp.log and copy the last 100 lines in a code box in treas tread (like you already did but this time I need the last +/-100 lines)

5 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Alright, there is another solution which doesn't require any uploads, reproduce the bug in KSP,  close KSP from windows, open the Ksp.log and copy the last 100 lines in a code box in treas tread (like you already did but this time I need the last +/-100 lines)

Is that allowed? Is it polite? I guess it's the only way left.

I tried counting 100 lines but that didn't look like it was going to get you anywhere. So I went back to where it said "editor to flight", selected everything until it got to "flight to editor", and here you go... I'm, ah, pretty sure this is closer to 800 lines...

[Log snipped by moderator, see below for post with log in code format]

Edited by Dman979
Removed log

@Dave1234  I said code block like this

[LOG 04:04:27.814] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[WRN 04:04:27.816] The loaded level has a different lightmaps mode than the current one. Current: 1. Loaded: 0. Will use: 1.
[LOG 04:04:27.827] ------------------- initializing editor mode... ------------------ 

Edited by FreeThinker

1 minute ago, FreeThinker said:

@Dave1234  I said code block like this

[WRN 04:04:27.816] The loaded level has a different lightmaps mode than the current one. Current: 1. Loaded: 0. Will use: 1.
[LOG 04:04:27.827] ------------------- initializing editor mode... ------------------ 

(scratches head) to me, that's the same stuff I posted. What did I get wrong?

14 minutes ago, Dave1234 said:

I opened the log file in Notepad. I don't think it does anything automatically.

Its nothing with notepad - forums has tool bar when posting somethhing.

There are many options like text colors, linking something, quote, code (that one with triangle brackets) etc etc.

When you click it window will popup in it, where you can post your logs.

Below is your log in code tag.

[LOG 04:02:16.460] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From EDITOR to FLIGHT (Async) =====================
[ERR 04:02:16.745] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'FSeditorExtender' is inactive!

[LOG 04:02:16.746] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:16.762] [UIApp] OnDestroy: EngineersReport
[LOG 04:02:16.765] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:16.767] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[WRN 04:02:16.778] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-04 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.782] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Vessel,OpenResourceSystem.SupplyPriorityManager].TryGetValue (.Vessel key, OpenResourceSystem.SupplyPriorityManager& value)
    OpenResourceSystem.SupplyPriorityManager.GetSupplyPriorityManagerForVessel (.Vessel vessel)
    OpenResourceSystem.ORSResourceSuppliableModule.getSupplyPriorityManager (.Vessel vessel)
    FNPlugin.FNResourceSuppliableModule.OnJustAboutToBeDestroyed ()
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.791] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Charged Particle Direct Power Converter is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.794] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[Vessel,OpenResourceSystem.SupplyPriorityManager].TryGetValue (.Vessel key, OpenResourceSystem.SupplyPriorityManager& value)
    OpenResourceSystem.SupplyPriorityManager.GetSupplyPriorityManagerForVessel (.Vessel vessel)
    OpenResourceSystem.ORSResourceSuppliableModule.getSupplyPriorityManager (.Vessel vessel)
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.803] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Thermal Electric Generator is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.805] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.814] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part DT-R-QS-1 Quantum Singularity Reactor is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.816] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.827] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Charged Particle Direct Power Converter is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.830] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.839] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Thermal Electric Generator is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.841] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.850] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Plasma Beam Core Antimatter Reactor is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.852] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.861] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.863] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.872] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.874] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.882] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.884] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.893] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.895] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.904] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.906] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.914] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.916] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.925] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Graphite Radiator Skin Wrapper 1/2 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.927] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.936] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Graphite Radiator Skin Wrapper x3 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.938] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.946] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Graphite Radiator Skin Wrapper x3 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.949] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Part.OnDestroy ()
[LOG 04:02:16.960] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ContractsApp
[LOG 04:02:16.962] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:16.963] [UIApp] OnDestroy: KSPedia
[LOG 04:02:16.965] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:17.000] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:17.002] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 04:02:18.623] UICanvasPrefabSpawner FlightUI spawning Flight
[LOG 04:02:18.645] UICanvasPrefabSpawner FlightUI spawning VesselLabels
[LOG 04:02:18.647] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:02:18.654] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'AeroGUI' from assembly 'KSP'
[LOG 04:02:18.658] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'ChangeTechTree' from assembly 'HideEmptyTechTreeNodes'
[LOG 04:02:18.661] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'KJRManager' from assembly 'KerbalJointReinforcement'
[LOG 04:02:18.670] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Data' from assembly 'PersistentRotation'
[LOG 04:02:18.673] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Interface' from assembly 'PersistentRotation'
[LOG 04:02:18.681] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Main' from assembly 'PersistentRotation'
[LOG 04:02:18.684] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'MicrowaveSources' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.687] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FlightUIStarter' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.690] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FNImpactorModule' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.692] [KSP Interstellar] FNImpactorModule listening for collisions.
[LOG 04:02:18.694] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'GameEventSubscriber' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.697] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:18.699] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 04:02:18.878] ------------------- initializing flight mode... ------------------
[LOG 04:02:18.985] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 04:02:18.988] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 04:02:18.989] DepNodeCount:  0
[LOG 04:02:18.991] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 04:02:18.992] BiomeNodeCount:  4
[LOG 04:02:18.993] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 04:02:18.995] PlanetNodeCount:  0
[LOG 04:02:19.017] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 04:02:19.019] [ScenarioUpgradeableFacilities]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 04:02:19.061] Loading ship from file: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_Data/../saves/Ebadisa/Ships/SPH/Auto-Saved Ship.craft
[LOG 04:02:19.096] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements
[LOG 04:02:19.112] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[LOG 04:02:19.117] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[LOG 04:02:19.133] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[LOG 04:02:19.139] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[WRN 04:02:19.144] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part
TweakScale.Tools:LogWf(String, Object[])
TweakScale.MemberUpdater:Create(Object, String)
TweakScale.ScaleExponents:UpdateFields(Object, Object, ScalingFactor, Part)
TweakScale.ScaleExponents:UpdateObject(Part, Part, Dictionary`2, ScalingFactor)
TweakScale.TSGenericUpdater:OnRescale(ScalingFactor)
TweakScale.TweakScale:CallUpdaters()
TweakScale.TweakScale:Setup()
TweakScale.TweakScale:OnLoad(ConfigNode)
PartModule:Load(ConfigNode)
Part:LoadModule(ConfigNode, Int32&)
ShipConstruct:LoadShip(ConfigNode)
ShipConstruction:LoadShip(String)
FlightDriver:Start()

[LOG 04:02:19.154] InterstellarReactor.OnRescale called with 0.5
[WRN 04:02:19.165] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[WRN 04:02:19.178] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[WRN 04:02:19.191] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[LOG 04:02:19.216] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements
[LOG 04:02:19.289] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements
[WRN 04:02:19.314] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.325] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.353] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.364] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.429] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[LOG 04:02:19.441] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements
[LOG 04:02:19.490] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements
[WRN 04:02:19.492] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[LOG 04:02:19.539] Viper-class for errorlog loaded!
[LOG 04:02:21.945] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 3.25
[LOG 04:02:21.947] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 3.25
[LOG 04:02:21.949] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 3.25
[LOG 04:02:21.952] putting ship to ground: 7.177468
[LOG 04:02:21.959] [Viper-class for errorlog]: Ready to Launch - waiting to start physics...
[LOG 04:02:21.976] Crewmember Jebediah Kerman assigned to Mk2 Cockpit, seat # 0 (crew seat index: 0)
[LOG 04:02:21.978] Crewmember Bill Kerman assigned to Mk2 Cockpit, seat # 1 (crew seat index: 1)
[LOG 04:02:21.981] [FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Viper-class for errorlog ----------------------
[LOG 04:02:21.984] setting new dominant body: Kerbin
FlightGlobals.mainBody: Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:21.987] Reference Frame: Rotating
[WRN 04:02:21.996] The Text Container component is now Obsolete and can safely be removed from [TextArial(Clone)].
[WRN 04:02:22.000] The Text Container component is now Obsolete and can safely be removed from [TextArial(Clone)].
[LOG 04:02:22.008] Vessel assembly complete!
[LOG 04:02:22.010] all systems started
[LOG 04:02:22.027] [PR] Loading Data.
[LOG 04:02:22.050] [PR] Generating data for Untitled Space Craft
[LOG 04:02:22.052] [PR] Generating data for ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.054] [PR] Generating data for ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.056] [PR] Generating data for Flag Be Heer
[LOG 04:02:22.057] [PR] Generating data for Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.059] [PR] Generating data for Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.061] [PR] Generating data for Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.062] [PR] Generating data for I Wuz Here
[LOG 04:02:22.064] [PR] Generating data for Charger Mk I Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.066] [PR] Generating data for Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.067] [PR] Generating data for A Flag
[LOG 04:02:22.069] [PR] Generating data for Ast. ULQ-104
[LOG 04:02:22.071] [PR] Generating data for Flag
[LOG 04:02:22.072] [PR] Generating data for Ast. SCI-217
[LOG 04:02:22.074] [PR] Generating data for Ast. RUT-897
[LOG 04:02:22.076] [PR] Generating data for Ast. UDC-465
[LOG 04:02:22.077] [PR] Generating data for Ast. ZLA-016
[LOG 04:02:22.079] [PR] Generating data for Trawler I
[LOG 04:02:22.080] [PR] Generating data for Trainer Ship
[LOG 04:02:22.082] [PR] Generating data for Ast. ESO-981
[LOG 04:02:22.084] [PR] Generating data for Orbital Corrector Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.086] [PR] Generating data for Ast. FAR-352
[LOG 04:02:22.087] [PR] Generating data for Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.089] [PR] Generating data for Forever Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.091] [PR] Generating data for Ast. OVX-597
[LOG 04:02:22.092] [PR] Generating data for Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.094] [PR] Generating data for Hanly's Scrap
[LOG 04:02:22.096] [PR] Generating data for Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:22.098] [PR] Found node for vessel Untitled Space Craft
[LOG 04:02:22.100] [PR] Found node for vessel ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.101] [PR] Found node for vessel ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.103] [PR] Found node for vessel Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.105] [PR] Found node for vessel Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.107] [PR] Found node for vessel Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.108] [PR] Found node for vessel Charger Mk I Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.110] [PR] Found node for vessel Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.112] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. ULQ-104
[LOG 04:02:22.114] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. SCI-217
[LOG 04:02:22.115] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. RUT-897
[LOG 04:02:22.117] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. UDC-465
[LOG 04:02:22.119] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. ZLA-016
[LOG 04:02:22.121] [PR] Found node for vessel Trawler I
[LOG 04:02:22.123] [PR] Found node for vessel Trainer Ship
[LOG 04:02:22.124] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. ESO-981
[LOG 04:02:22.126] [PR] Found node for vessel Orbital Corrector Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.128] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. FAR-352
[LOG 04:02:22.129] [PR] Found node for vessel Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.131] [PR] Found node for vessel Forever Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.133] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. OVX-597
[LOG 04:02:22.135] [PR] Found node for vessel Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.136] [PR] Found node for vessel Hanly's Scrap
[LOG 04:02:22.138] [PR] Oldest time: 7562935
[LOG 04:02:22.140] [PR] Loaded time: 7562935.22250691
[LOG 04:02:22.142] [PR] Initializing MechJeb wrapper...
[LOG 04:02:22.144] [PR] Initializing RemoteTech wrapper...
[LOG 04:02:22.146] [KSP Interstellar]: MicrowaveSources initialized
[LOG 04:02:22.148] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber Initialised
[LOG 04:02:22.161] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdHydrogen;
[LOG 04:02:22.168] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (WasteHeat)
[LOG 04:02:22.171] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.172] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.174] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.176] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.191] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (Megajoules)
[LOG 04:02:22.194] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (ThermalPower)
[LOG 04:02:22.196] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (ChargedParticles)
[LOG 04:02:22.198] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.200] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.202] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.204] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.206] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.208] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to DT-R-QS-1 Quantum Singularity Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.210] [KSPI] - found techid microwavePowerTransmission available
[LOG 04:02:22.212] [KSPI] - found techid advPVMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.214] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.216] [KSPI] - found techid specializedElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.218] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.219] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.221] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to DT-R-QS-1 Quantum Singularity Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.225] [KSPI] - found 7 valid fuel types
[LOG 04:02:22.227] [KSPI] - grouped them into 3 valid fuel modes
[LOG 04:02:22.231] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.233] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.235] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.237] [KSPI] - found techid highTechElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.239] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.241] [KSPI] - Found power source localy
[LOG 04:02:22.242] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.244] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.246] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.248] [KSPI] - found techid highTechElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.250] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.251] [KSPI] - Found power source localy
[LOG 04:02:22.254] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.256] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.258] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.260] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.261] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.263] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to Plasma Beam Core Antimatter Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.265] [KSPI] - found techid microwavePowerTransmission available
[LOG 04:02:22.267] [KSPI] - found techid advPVMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.269] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.271] [KSPI] - found techid specializedElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.273] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.274] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.276] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to Plasma Beam Core Antimatter Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.278] [KSPI] - found techid ultraHighEnergyPhysics available
[LOG 04:02:22.282] [KSPI] - found 6 valid fuel types
[LOG 04:02:22.284] [KSPI] - grouped them into 1 valid fuel modes
[LOG 04:02:22.286] [KSPI] - CurrentFuelMode = Antimatter
[LOG 04:02:22.293] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdXenon;
[LOG 04:02:22.298] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.300] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.302] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.304] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.306] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.308] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.310] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.311] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.313] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.315] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.317] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.319] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.321] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.323] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.325] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.326] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.329] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.330] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.332] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.334] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.336] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.338] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.340] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.341] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.343] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdHydrogen;
[LOG 04:02:22.348] KSPI - AlcubierreDrive Master -824578 Started
[LOG 04:02:22.350] [KSPI] - found techid ultraHighEnergyPhysics available
[LOG 04:02:22.352] KSPI - AlcubierreDrive Create Slaves
[LOG 04:02:22.354] KSPI - AlcubierreDrive OnStart step C
[WRN 04:02:22.356] WARNING: Vector3D entry is not formatted properly! Proper format for Vector3D is x,y,z
[LOG 04:02:22.364] [KSPI] - found techid metaMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.365] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.367] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.369] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.371] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.383] [KSPI] - found techid metaMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.385] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.386] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.388] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.390] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.401] [KSPI] - found techid metaMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.403] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.405] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.407] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.409] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.425] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: XenonGas;
[LOG 04:02:22.444] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdHydrogen;Hydrogen;
[LOG 04:02:22.451] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.452] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.454] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.456] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.459] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.461] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.463] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.465] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.467] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.469] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.471] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.472] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.475] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.476] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.478] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.480] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.483] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.484] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.486] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.488] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.490] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.492] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.494] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.496] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.498] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.500] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.501] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.503] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.505] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.507] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.509] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.511] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:23.347] [UiApp] Awake: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 04:02:23.348] [UiApp] Awake: ContractsApp
[LOG 04:02:23.350] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:02:23.352] [UiApp] Awake: KSPedia
[LOG 04:02:23.353] [ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene FLIGHT ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop False
[LOG 04:02:23.356] [ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown
[LOG 04:02:23.359] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 879
[LOG 04:02:23.361] [KnowledgeBase] OnAppLauncherReady 34927
[WRN 04:02:23.372] Contract Log: KerbalTourParameter cannot load kerbalGender, it is not in the node. Initializing with default of Male!
[WRN 04:02:23.400] Contract Log: KerbalTourParameter cannot load kerbalGender, it is not in the node. Initializing with default of Male!
[WRN 04:02:23.402] Contract Log: KerbalTourParameter cannot load kerbalGender, it is not in the node. Initializing with default of Male!
[LOG 04:02:23.620] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 34928
[LOG 04:02:23.630] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.633] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.635] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.637] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.650] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.653] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.655] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.657] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.659] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.661] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.662] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.664] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.666] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.668] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.670] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.675] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.677] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.681] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.683] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.709] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part mk2CrewCabin on vessel Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:23.714] DragCubeSystem: Rendering procedural drag for DiamagneticAntimatterTrap
[LOG 04:02:23.748] DragCubeSystem: Rendering procedural drag for PGT2501
[LOG 04:02:23.753] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements
[LOG 04:02:23.785] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Viper-class for errorlog has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 311.493241147864
[LOG 04:02:23.877] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:23.908] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.910] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 829
[LOG 04:02:23.912] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.915] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 788
[LOG 04:02:23.937] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -852580
[LOG 04:02:23.940] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.1684703 34932
[LOG 04:02:23.942] [UIApp] Adding ContractsApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.944] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 747
[LOG 04:02:23.946] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 133510
[LOG 04:02:23.948] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
[LOG 04:02:23.950] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:02:23.952] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 747
[LOG 04:02:23.985] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.204248 34933
[LOG 04:02:23.989] CURRENCY WIDGET True True True
[LOG 04:02:23.990] [UIApp] Adding CurrencyWidgetsApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.993] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 747
[LOG 04:02:24.015] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:24.018] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:02:24.036] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.038] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.039] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.041] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.043] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.044] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.046] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.047] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.049] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.051] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.052] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.054] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.055] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.057] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.059] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.060] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.062] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.064] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[LOG 04:02:24.065] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.067] [KSPI] - Deploy Called
[WRN 04:02:24.110] HighlightingSystem : Framebuffer depth data is not available and can't be used to occlude highlighting. Highlighting occluders enabled.
[LOG 04:02:24.262] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 04:02:24.278] Flight State Captured
[LOG 04:02:24.284] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.285] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.287] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.289] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.290] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.292] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.293] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.297] [PR] Saving Data.
[LOG 04:02:24.303] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 04:02:24.327] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected onGameStateSaved
[LOG 04:02:24.499] Game State Saved as persistent
[LOG 04:02:25.546] Unpacking Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:25.553] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected OnVesselGoOffRails
[EXC 04:02:36.451] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    UnityEngine.Camera:RenderDontRestore()
    Kerbal:kerbalSeatCamUpdate(Camera)
    <kerbalAvatarUpdateCycle>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
[LOG 04:02:36.493] [KSPI] Loading atmospheric data from pack: KSPI_AtmosphericPack
[LOG 04:02:36.495] [KSPI] - searching for atmosphere definition for Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:36.497] [KSPI] - adding stock resource definitions for Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:36.509] [KSPI] - sum of all resource abundance = 1.02012685999257
[LOG 04:02:36.511] [KSPI] - adding trace resources and isotopess
[LOG 04:02:36.514] [KSPI] - added helum-4 to atmosphere with abundance 5.2E-06
[LOG 04:02:36.516] [KSPI] - added helum-3 to atmosphere eith abundance 7.176E-12
[LOG 04:02:36.518] [KSPI] - added deuterium to atmosphere with abundance 8.56697819314642E-11
[LOG 04:02:36.520] [KSPI] - added nitrogen-15 to atmosphere with abundance 0.0028422576
[LOG 04:02:36.522] [KSPI] - adding missing stock defined resources
[LOG 04:02:36.524] [KSPI] - AddMissingStockResources : found 9 resources
[LOG 04:02:36.526] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'ArgonGas'
[LOG 04:02:36.529] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'CarbonDioxide'
[LOG 04:02:36.531] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'Karbonite'
[LOG 04:02:36.532] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHe3'
[LOG 04:02:36.534] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHydrogen'
[LOG 04:02:36.537] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Oxygen'
[LOG 04:02:36.539] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Water'
[WRN 04:02:36.541] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Abundance for resource 'XenonGas' was 0
[LOG 04:02:36.543] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdDeuterium'
[LOG 04:03:00.340] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.342] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.343] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.345] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.347] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.348] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:00.350] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:04.700] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.706] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.710] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.714] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.719] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.723] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:04.728] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:08.619] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:10.839] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:12.955] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:15.195] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:27.553] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.555] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.556] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.558] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.560] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.561] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.563] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:31.884] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.889] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.894] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.898] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.903] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.907] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.911] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:04:24.935] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 04:04:24.937] Game Paused!
[LOG 04:04:24.939] Active Vessel is in atmosphere. Cannot save.
[LOG 04:04:26.295] [FlightDriver]: Flight State Reverted to Prelaunch.
[LOG 04:04:26.378] Game State Saved as persistent
[LOG 04:04:26.380] [MessageSystem] Load Messages
[LOG 04:04:26.384] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected OnSetSpeedModeChange
[LOG 04:04:26.386] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 04:04:26.396] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From FLIGHT to EDITOR =====================
[EXC 04:04:26.400] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    FNPlugin.VesselExtensions.GetVesselAndModuleMass[AlcubierreDrive] (.Vessel vessel, System.Single& totalmass, System.Single& modulemass)
    FNPlugin.AlcubierreDrive.Update ()
[LOG 04:04:26.788] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber Deinitialised
[LOG 04:04:26.796] [UIApp] OnDestroy: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 04:04:26.798] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.801] KbApp.OnDestroy NullName
[LOG 04:04:26.802] KbApp.OnDestroy Planet Resources
[LOG 04:04:26.806] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ContractsApp
[LOG 04:04:26.808] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.811] KbApp.OnDestroy Vessel Info
[LOG 04:04:26.815] KbApp.OnDestroy Vessel Crew
[LOG 04:04:26.818] KJRMultiJointManager cleanup
[LOG 04:04:26.820] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:04:26.822] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.824] [UIApp] OnDestroy: KSPedia
[LOG 04:04:26.825] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.827] KbApp.OnDestroy Planet Info
[LOG 04:04:26.836] KbApp.OnDestroy Planet Parameters
[LOG 04:04:26.839] KbApp.OnDestroy Unowned Info
[LOG 04:04:26.859] UICanvasPrefabSpawner SceneLogic spawning Editor
[LOG 04:04:26.890] No Input Locks in effect right now
[LOG 04:04:26.900] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Editor' from assembly 'FilterExtensions'
[LOG 04:04:26.902] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FSeditorExtender' from assembly 'FShangarExtender'
[LOG 04:04:26.905] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FSeditorExtender' from assembly 'FShangarExtender'
[LOG 04:04:26.908] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'HotkeyManager' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.911] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'TechUpdater' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.914] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'HotkeyManager' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.917] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'TechUpdater' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.919] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'VABThermalUI' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:04:26.928] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[WRN 04:04:27.698] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.699] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.700] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.702] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.703] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[LOG 04:04:27.726] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI

Edited by raxo2222

Look, I'm sure that sounds really stupid to you. What I'm trying to say is, I don't know how to do what you want. I thought "code box in treas tread" meant you wanted me to copy and paste the whole thing into this box thing I'm typing in now ("code box") and that "treas tread" was a spelling error and you meant "this thread". That's clearly not the case, and I am completely lost at sea. So when you say "try it", I have nothing to say back, but "try what?"

I am way, way too tired right now to go back into the log file and manually pick out everything that's formatted like the stuff you just pasted in there, which is the only other thing I can even try to do. I'd probably get it completely backwards if I was fresh, and right now, I'm sure to find some way to cause the end of life as we know it. I can't even figure out how to get my ship to attach right, it keeps winding up put together wrong when I come out of warp, and I can't figure out if I somehow managed to mix the wings up in the hangar without noticing or if the warping woke the kraken...

Raxo I have no idea how to use that. I can't even get rid of it so I can quote you without posting that entire thing all over again. I am not a forum expert.

[LOG 04:02:16.460] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From EDITOR to FLIGHT (Async) =====================
[ERR 04:02:16.745] Coroutine couldn't be started because the the game object 'FSeditorExtender' is inactive!

[LOG 04:02:16.746] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:16.762] [UIApp] OnDestroy: EngineersReport
[LOG 04:02:16.765] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:16.767] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[WRN 04:02:16.778] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-04 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.782] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.791] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Charged Particle Direct Power Converter is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.794] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.803] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Thermal Electric Generator is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.805] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.814] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part DT-R-QS-1 Quantum Singularity Reactor is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.816] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.827] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Charged Particle Direct Power Converter is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.830] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.839] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Thermal Electric Generator is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.841] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.850] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Plasma Beam Core Antimatter Reactor is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.852] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.861] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.863] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.872] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.874] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.882] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.884] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.893] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.895] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.904] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.906] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.914] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Mk2 Cargo Bay CRG-08 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.916] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.925] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Graphite Radiator Skin Wrapper 1/2 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.927] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.936] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Graphite Radiator Skin Wrapper x3 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.938] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[WRN 04:02:16.946] [KSPI] - detecting supplyable part Graphite Radiator Skin Wrapper x3 is being destroyed
[EXC 04:02:16.949] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
	Part.OnDestroy ()
[LOG 04:02:16.960] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ContractsApp
[LOG 04:02:16.962] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:16.963] [UIApp] OnDestroy: KSPedia
[LOG 04:02:16.965] ScaleModList: listSize 123 maxListSize 1403
[LOG 04:02:17.000] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:17.002] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 04:02:18.623] UICanvasPrefabSpawner FlightUI spawning Flight
[LOG 04:02:18.645] UICanvasPrefabSpawner FlightUI spawning VesselLabels
[LOG 04:02:18.647] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:02:18.654] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'AeroGUI' from assembly 'KSP'
[LOG 04:02:18.658] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'ChangeTechTree' from assembly 'HideEmptyTechTreeNodes'
[LOG 04:02:18.661] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'KJRManager' from assembly 'KerbalJointReinforcement'
[LOG 04:02:18.670] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Data' from assembly 'PersistentRotation'
[LOG 04:02:18.673] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Interface' from assembly 'PersistentRotation'
[LOG 04:02:18.681] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Main' from assembly 'PersistentRotation'
[LOG 04:02:18.684] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'MicrowaveSources' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.687] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FlightUIStarter' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.690] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FNImpactorModule' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.692] [KSP Interstellar] FNImpactorModule listening for collisions.
[LOG 04:02:18.694] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'GameEventSubscriber' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:02:18.697] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:18.699] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 04:02:18.878] ------------------- initializing flight mode... ------------------
[LOG 04:02:18.985] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 04:02:18.988] Loading Depletion Nodes
[LOG 04:02:18.989] DepNodeCount:  0
[LOG 04:02:18.991] Loading Biome Nodes
[LOG 04:02:18.992] BiomeNodeCount:  4
[LOG 04:02:18.993] Loading Planet Nodes
[LOG 04:02:18.995] PlanetNodeCount:  0
[LOG 04:02:19.017] [ScenarioDestructibles]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 04:02:19.019] [ScenarioUpgradeableFacilities]: Loading... 0 objects registered
[LOG 04:02:19.061] Loading ship from file: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Kerbal Space Program/KSP_Data/../saves/Ebadisa/Ships/SPH/Auto-Saved Ship.craft
[LOG 04:02:19.096] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements 
[LOG 04:02:19.112] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[LOG 04:02:19.117] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[LOG 04:02:19.133] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[LOG 04:02:19.139] FNGenerator.OnRescale called with 0.5
[WRN 04:02:19.144] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[LOG 04:02:19.154] InterstellarReactor.OnRescale called with 0.5
[WRN 04:02:19.165] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[WRN 04:02:19.178] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[WRN 04:02:19.191] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[LOG 04:02:19.216] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements 
[LOG 04:02:19.289] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements 
[WRN 04:02:19.314] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.325] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.353] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.364] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for surfaceArea in ModuleAeroSurface

[WRN 04:02:19.429] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[LOG 04:02:19.441] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements 
[LOG 04:02:19.490] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements 
[WRN 04:02:19.492] [TweakScale Warning] No valid member found for dryCost in Part

[LOG 04:02:19.539] Viper-class for errorlog loaded!
[LOG 04:02:21.945] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 3.25
[LOG 04:02:21.947] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 3.25
[LOG 04:02:21.949] Putting to ground, manually-defined ground offset: 3.25
[LOG 04:02:21.952] putting ship to ground: 7.177468
[LOG 04:02:21.959] [Viper-class for errorlog]: Ready to Launch - waiting to start physics...
[LOG 04:02:21.976] Crewmember Jebediah Kerman assigned to Mk2 Cockpit, seat # 0 (crew seat index: 0)
[LOG 04:02:21.978] Crewmember Bill Kerman assigned to Mk2 Cockpit, seat # 1 (crew seat index: 1)
[LOG 04:02:21.981] [FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel Viper-class for errorlog ---------------------- 
[LOG 04:02:21.984] setting new dominant body: Kerbin
FlightGlobals.mainBody: Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:21.987] Reference Frame: Rotating
[WRN 04:02:21.996] The Text Container component is now Obsolete and can safely be removed from [TextArial(Clone)].
[WRN 04:02:22.000] The Text Container component is now Obsolete and can safely be removed from [TextArial(Clone)].
[LOG 04:02:22.008] Vessel assembly complete!
[LOG 04:02:22.010] all systems started
[LOG 04:02:22.027] [PR] Loading Data.
[LOG 04:02:22.050] [PR] Generating data for Untitled Space Craft
[LOG 04:02:22.052] [PR] Generating data for ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.054] [PR] Generating data for ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.056] [PR] Generating data for Flag Be Heer
[LOG 04:02:22.057] [PR] Generating data for Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.059] [PR] Generating data for Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.061] [PR] Generating data for Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.062] [PR] Generating data for I Wuz Here
[LOG 04:02:22.064] [PR] Generating data for Charger Mk I Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.066] [PR] Generating data for Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.067] [PR] Generating data for A Flag
[LOG 04:02:22.069] [PR] Generating data for Ast. ULQ-104
[LOG 04:02:22.071] [PR] Generating data for Flag
[LOG 04:02:22.072] [PR] Generating data for Ast. SCI-217
[LOG 04:02:22.074] [PR] Generating data for Ast. RUT-897
[LOG 04:02:22.076] [PR] Generating data for Ast. UDC-465
[LOG 04:02:22.077] [PR] Generating data for Ast. ZLA-016
[LOG 04:02:22.079] [PR] Generating data for Trawler I
[LOG 04:02:22.080] [PR] Generating data for Trainer Ship
[LOG 04:02:22.082] [PR] Generating data for Ast. ESO-981
[LOG 04:02:22.084] [PR] Generating data for Orbital Corrector Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.086] [PR] Generating data for Ast. FAR-352
[LOG 04:02:22.087] [PR] Generating data for Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.089] [PR] Generating data for Forever Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.091] [PR] Generating data for Ast. OVX-597
[LOG 04:02:22.092] [PR] Generating data for Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.094] [PR] Generating data for Hanly's Scrap
[LOG 04:02:22.096] [PR] Generating data for Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:22.098] [PR] Found node for vessel Untitled Space Craft
[LOG 04:02:22.100] [PR] Found node for vessel ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.101] [PR] Found node for vessel ScienceMax 2K Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.103] [PR] Found node for vessel Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.105] [PR] Found node for vessel Mun Landr 2 Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.107] [PR] Found node for vessel Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.108] [PR] Found node for vessel Charger Mk I Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.110] [PR] Found node for vessel Charger Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.112] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. ULQ-104
[LOG 04:02:22.114] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. SCI-217
[LOG 04:02:22.115] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. RUT-897
[LOG 04:02:22.117] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. UDC-465
[LOG 04:02:22.119] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. ZLA-016
[LOG 04:02:22.121] [PR] Found node for vessel Trawler I
[LOG 04:02:22.123] [PR] Found node for vessel Trainer Ship
[LOG 04:02:22.124] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. ESO-981
[LOG 04:02:22.126] [PR] Found node for vessel Orbital Corrector Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.128] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. FAR-352
[LOG 04:02:22.129] [PR] Found node for vessel Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.131] [PR] Found node for vessel Forever Probe
[LOG 04:02:22.133] [PR] Found node for vessel Ast. OVX-597
[LOG 04:02:22.135] [PR] Found node for vessel Viper-class Mk I Debris
[LOG 04:02:22.136] [PR] Found node for vessel Hanly's Scrap
[LOG 04:02:22.138] [PR] Oldest time: 7562935
[LOG 04:02:22.140] [PR] Loaded time: 7562935.22250691
[LOG 04:02:22.142] [PR] Initializing MechJeb wrapper...
[LOG 04:02:22.144] [PR] Initializing RemoteTech wrapper...
[LOG 04:02:22.146] [KSP Interstellar]: MicrowaveSources initialized
[LOG 04:02:22.148] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber Initialised
[LOG 04:02:22.161] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdHydrogen;
[LOG 04:02:22.168] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (WasteHeat)
[LOG 04:02:22.171] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.172] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.174] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.176] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.191] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (Megajoules)
[LOG 04:02:22.194] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (ThermalPower)
[LOG 04:02:22.196] [KSPI] - Creating Resource Manager for Vessel Viper-class for errorlog (ChargedParticles)
[LOG 04:02:22.198] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.200] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.202] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.204] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.206] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.208] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to DT-R-QS-1 Quantum Singularity Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.210] [KSPI] - found techid microwavePowerTransmission available
[LOG 04:02:22.212] [KSPI] - found techid advPVMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.214] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.216] [KSPI] - found techid specializedElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.218] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.219] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.221] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to DT-R-QS-1 Quantum Singularity Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.225] [KSPI] - found 7 valid fuel types
[LOG 04:02:22.227] [KSPI] - grouped them into 3 valid fuel modes
[LOG 04:02:22.231] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.233] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.235] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.237] [KSPI] - found techid highTechElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.239] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.241] [KSPI] - Found power source localy
[LOG 04:02:22.242] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.244] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.246] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.248] [KSPI] - found techid highTechElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.250] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.251] [KSPI] - Found power source localy
[LOG 04:02:22.254] [KSPI] - found techid exoticElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.256] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.258] [KSPI] - found techid highPowerElectricalSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.260] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.261] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.263] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to Plasma Beam Core Antimatter Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.265] [KSPI] - found techid microwavePowerTransmission available
[LOG 04:02:22.267] [KSPI] - found techid advPVMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.269] [KSPI] - found techid experimentalElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.271] [KSPI] - found techid specializedElectrics available
[LOG 04:02:22.273] [WarpPlugin] Generator Force Activated
[LOG 04:02:22.274] [KSPI] - generator is currently connected to 2 parts
[LOG 04:02:22.276] [KSPI] - succesfully connected to Plasma Beam Core Antimatter Reactor
[LOG 04:02:22.278] [KSPI] - found techid ultraHighEnergyPhysics available
[LOG 04:02:22.282] [KSPI] - found 6 valid fuel types
[LOG 04:02:22.284] [KSPI] - grouped them into 1 valid fuel modes
[LOG 04:02:22.286] [KSPI] - CurrentFuelMode = Antimatter
[LOG 04:02:22.293] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdXenon;
[LOG 04:02:22.298] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.300] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.302] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.304] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.306] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.308] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.310] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.311] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.313] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.315] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.317] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.319] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.321] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.323] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.325] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.326] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.329] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.330] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.332] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.334] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.336] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.338] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.340] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.341] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.343] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdHydrogen;
[LOG 04:02:22.348] KSPI - AlcubierreDrive Master -824578 Started
[LOG 04:02:22.350] [KSPI] - found techid ultraHighEnergyPhysics available
[LOG 04:02:22.352] KSPI - AlcubierreDrive Create Slaves
[LOG 04:02:22.354] KSPI - AlcubierreDrive OnStart step C 
[WRN 04:02:22.356] WARNING: Vector3D entry is not formatted properly! Proper format for Vector3D is x,y,z
[LOG 04:02:22.364] [KSPI] - found techid metaMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.365] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.367] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.369] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.371] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.383] [KSPI] - found techid metaMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.385] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.386] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.388] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.390] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.401] [KSPI] - found techid metaMaterials available
[LOG 04:02:22.403] [KSPI] - found techid exoticRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.405] [KSPI] - found techid specializedRadiators available
[LOG 04:02:22.407] [KSPI] - found techid advHeatManagement available
[LOG 04:02:22.409] [KSPI] - found techid heatManagementSystems available
[LOG 04:02:22.425] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: XenonGas;
[LOG 04:02:22.444] InsterstellarFuelSwitch SetupTankInPart adding resources: LqdHydrogen;Hydrogen;
[LOG 04:02:22.451] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.452] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.454] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.456] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.459] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.461] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.463] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.465] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.467] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.469] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.471] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.472] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.475] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.476] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.478] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.480] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.483] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.484] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.486] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.488] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.490] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.492] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.494] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.496] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.498] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.500] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.501] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.503] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:22.505] [KSPI] - found techid supersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.507] [KSPI] - found techid highAltitudeFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.509] [KSPI] - found techid hypersonicFlight available
[LOG 04:02:22.511] [KSPI] - found techid aerospaceTech available
[LOG 04:02:23.347] [UiApp] Awake: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 04:02:23.348] [UiApp] Awake: ContractsApp
[LOG 04:02:23.350] [UiApp] Awake: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:02:23.352] [UiApp] Awake: KSPedia
[LOG 04:02:23.353] [ApplicationLauncher] OnSceneLoadedGUIReady: scene FLIGHT ShouldBeVisible() True ShouldBeOnTop() True iIsPositionedAtTop False
[LOG 04:02:23.356] [ApplicationLauncher] SpawnSimpleLayout: VerticalTopDown
[LOG 04:02:23.359] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 879
[LOG 04:02:23.361] [KnowledgeBase] OnAppLauncherReady 34927
[WRN 04:02:23.372] Contract Log: KerbalTourParameter cannot load kerbalGender, it is not in the node. Initializing with default of Male!
[WRN 04:02:23.400] Contract Log: KerbalTourParameter cannot load kerbalGender, it is not in the node. Initializing with default of Male!
[WRN 04:02:23.402] Contract Log: KerbalTourParameter cannot load kerbalGender, it is not in the node. Initializing with default of Male!
[LOG 04:02:23.620] [MessageSystem] Reposition 0.02 34928
[LOG 04:02:23.630] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.633] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.635] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.637] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.650] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.653] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.655] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.657] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.659] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.661] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.662] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.664] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.666] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.668] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.670] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.675] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.677] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.681] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.683] Cannot assign AudioClip 'sound_IonEngine' to AudioFX
[LOG 04:02:23.709] [FlightIntegrator]: Reloaded drag cube for zeroed cube root part mk2CrewCabin on vessel Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:23.714] DragCubeSystem: Rendering procedural drag for DiamagneticAntimatterTrap
[LOG 04:02:23.748] DragCubeSystem: Rendering procedural drag for PGT2501
[LOG 04:02:23.753] InsterstellarFuelSwitch Verify Tank Tech Requirements 
[LOG 04:02:23.785] [FlightIntegrator]: Vessel Viper-class for errorlog has been unloaded 1.79769313486232E+308, applying analytic temperature 311.493241147864
[LOG 04:02:23.877] [PlanetariumCamera]: Focus: Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:23.908] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.910] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 829
[LOG 04:02:23.912] [UIApp] Adding ResourceDisplay to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.915] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 788
[LOG 04:02:23.937] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: -852580
[LOG 04:02:23.940] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.1684703 34932
[LOG 04:02:23.942] [UIApp] Adding ContractsApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.944] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 747
[LOG 04:02:23.946] [ResourceDisplay] OnAppStarted(): id: 133510
[LOG 04:02:23.948] ResourceDisplay already exist, destroying this instance
[LOG 04:02:23.950] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:02:23.952] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 747
[LOG 04:02:23.985] [GenericAppFrame] Reposition 0.204248 34933
[LOG 04:02:23.989] CURRENCY WIDGET True True True
[LOG 04:02:23.990] [UIApp] Adding CurrencyWidgetsApp to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:23.993] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 747
[LOG 04:02:24.015] [UIApp] Adding KSPedia to Application Launcher
[LOG 04:02:24.018] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:02:24.036] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.038] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.039] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.041] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.043] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.044] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.046] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.047] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.049] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.051] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.052] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.054] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.055] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.057] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.059] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.060] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.062] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.064] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[LOG 04:02:24.065] [KSPI] - DeployMentControl Auto Deploy
[LOG 04:02:24.067] [KSPI] - Deploy Called 
[WRN 04:02:24.110] HighlightingSystem : Framebuffer depth data is not available and can't be used to occlude highlighting. Highlighting occluders enabled.
[LOG 04:02:24.262] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 04:02:24.278] Flight State Captured
[LOG 04:02:24.284] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.285] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.287] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.289] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.290] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.292] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.293] Saving Achievements Tree...
[LOG 04:02:24.297] [PR] Saving Data.
[LOG 04:02:24.303] [MessageSystem] Save Messages
[LOG 04:02:24.327] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected onGameStateSaved
[LOG 04:02:24.499] Game State Saved as persistent
[LOG 04:02:25.546] Unpacking Viper-class for errorlog
[LOG 04:02:25.553] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected OnVesselGoOffRails
[EXC 04:02:36.451] IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
	UnityEngine.Camera:RenderDontRestore()
	Kerbal:kerbalSeatCamUpdate(Camera)
	<kerbalAvatarUpdateCycle>c__Iterator0:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
[LOG 04:02:36.493] [KSPI] Loading atmospheric data from pack: KSPI_AtmosphericPack
[LOG 04:02:36.495] [KSPI] - searching for atmosphere definition for Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:36.497] [KSPI] - adding stock resource definitions for Kerbin
[LOG 04:02:36.509] [KSPI] - sum of all resource abundance = 1.02012685999257
[LOG 04:02:36.511] [KSPI] - adding trace resources and isotopess
[LOG 04:02:36.514] [KSPI] - added helum-4 to atmosphere with abundance 5.2E-06
[LOG 04:02:36.516] [KSPI] - added helum-3 to atmosphere eith abundance 7.176E-12
[LOG 04:02:36.518] [KSPI] - added deuterium to atmosphere with abundance 8.56697819314642E-11
[LOG 04:02:36.520] [KSPI] - added nitrogen-15 to atmosphere with abundance 0.0028422576
[LOG 04:02:36.522] [KSPI] - adding missing stock defined resources
[LOG 04:02:36.524] [KSPI] - AddMissingStockResources : found 9 resources
[LOG 04:02:36.526] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'ArgonGas'
[LOG 04:02:36.529] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'CarbonDioxide'
[LOG 04:02:36.531] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : add resource 'Karbonite'
[LOG 04:02:36.532] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHe3'
[LOG 04:02:36.534] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdHydrogen'
[LOG 04:02:36.537] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Oxygen'
[LOG 04:02:36.539] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'Water'
[WRN 04:02:36.541] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Abundance for resource 'XenonGas' was 0
[LOG 04:02:36.543] [KSPI] - AddMissingResource : Already found existing composition for 'LqdDeuterium'
[LOG 04:03:00.340] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.342] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.343] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.345] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.347] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:00.348] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:00.350] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:04.700] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.706] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.710] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.714] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.719] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:04.723] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:04.728] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:08.619] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:10.839] Cargo Doors moving... (from 1, to 0)
[LOG 04:03:12.955] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:15.195] Cargo Doors Stopped, Not Closed (0)
[LOG 04:03:27.553] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.555] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.556] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.558] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.560] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.561] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:27.563] Cargo Doors moving... (from 0, to 1)
[LOG 04:03:31.884] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.889] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.894] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.898] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.903] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.907] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:03:31.911] Cargo Doors Closed. (1)
[LOG 04:04:24.935] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[LOG 04:04:24.937] Game Paused!
[LOG 04:04:24.939] Active Vessel is in atmosphere. Cannot save.
[LOG 04:04:26.295] [FlightDriver]: Flight State Reverted to Prelaunch.
[LOG 04:04:26.378] Game State Saved as persistent
[LOG 04:04:26.380] [MessageSystem] Load Messages
[LOG 04:04:26.384] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber - detected OnSetSpeedModeChange
[LOG 04:04:26.386] [UIMasterController]: HideUI
[LOG 04:04:26.396] [HighLogic]: =========================== Scene Change : From FLIGHT to EDITOR =====================
[EXC 04:04:26.400] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
	FNPlugin.VesselExtensions.GetVesselAndModuleMass[AlcubierreDrive] (.Vessel vessel, System.Single& totalmass, System.Single& modulemass)
	FNPlugin.AlcubierreDrive.Update ()
[LOG 04:04:26.788] [KSP Interstellar] GameEventSubscriber Deinitialised
[LOG 04:04:26.796] [UIApp] OnDestroy: CurrencyWidgetsApp
[LOG 04:04:26.798] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.801] KbApp.OnDestroy NullName
[LOG 04:04:26.802] KbApp.OnDestroy Planet Resources
[LOG 04:04:26.806] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ContractsApp
[LOG 04:04:26.808] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.811] KbApp.OnDestroy Vessel Info
[LOG 04:04:26.815] KbApp.OnDestroy Vessel Crew
[LOG 04:04:26.818] KJRMultiJointManager cleanup
[LOG 04:04:26.820] [UIApp] OnDestroy: ResourceDisplay
[LOG 04:04:26.822] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.824] [UIApp] OnDestroy: KSPedia
[LOG 04:04:26.825] ScaleModList: listSize 41 maxListSize 706
[LOG 04:04:26.827] KbApp.OnDestroy Planet Info
[LOG 04:04:26.836] KbApp.OnDestroy Planet Parameters
[LOG 04:04:26.839] KbApp.OnDestroy Unowned Info
[LOG 04:04:26.859] UICanvasPrefabSpawner SceneLogic spawning Editor
[LOG 04:04:26.890] No Input Locks in effect right now
[LOG 04:04:26.900] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'Editor' from assembly 'FilterExtensions'
[LOG 04:04:26.902] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FSeditorExtender' from assembly 'FShangarExtender'
[LOG 04:04:26.905] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'FSeditorExtender' from assembly 'FShangarExtender'
[LOG 04:04:26.908] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'HotkeyManager' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.911] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'TechUpdater' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.914] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'HotkeyManager' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.917] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'TechUpdater' from assembly 'Scale'
[LOG 04:04:26.919] [AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'VABThermalUI' from assembly 'KSPInterstellar'
[LOG 04:04:26.928] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[WRN 04:04:27.698] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.699] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.700] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.702] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[WRN 04:04:27.703] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!
[LOG 04:04:27.726] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI

Oh. "Code box." I am NOT a forum expert.

6 hours ago, Quetsche said:

So does anyone know how to make radiators cool down KSPI parts. No radiator works for me, and they seem to be cooling stock parts just fine.

i tried without any mods, same problem :(

I use the graphene radiators, especially scaled-down 'wing edge' radiators and the curved graphene ones. Those are good for spaceplanes, you might want something different for stations. The titanium inline radiator is good in atmosphere, where graphene doesn't work well; the wraparound cools better, but causes immense drag (as you can tell just by looking at it) so a spaceplane cooled by the wraparounds is unlikely to reach orbit.

2 hours ago, AHeroReborn said:

Hi, me again. I was wondering if there was a way to harvest nitrogen or make it in one of the ISRUs. It appears to e the best propellant in terms of ISP.

Use an ISRU refrigerator (hex or in-line) or all-in-one. Have a nitrogen storage tank ready, if you're making liquid nitrogen make sure the nitrogen slider on your refrigerator is all the way to liquid. Have some air intakes on your ship. Make sure you're using a KSPI reactor because this all takes megawatts of energy, which is more than any stock part can generate. Use the right-click menu on your refrigerator and click for the control window. Select 'atmospheric extraction'. The atmosphere on Kerbin, like Earth, is mostly nitrogen, which means you can harvest large amounts quickly... and then use it to give your suborbital spaceplane that last boost it needs.

Edited by Dave1234