FreeThinker

[1.7.3/1.6.1/1.5.1/1.4.5/1.3.1] KSP Interstellar Extended 1.22.6 Support Thread

What happens if the waste heat builds up? Also can you name the part I need to store megajoules?

12 hours ago, Slashrunner said:

I fixed it by deleting the manual install and then reinstalling through CKAN. No idea what the cause of the freeze was, but that fixed it for me.

the problem could potentialy arise when the same technodes is registred twice, the latest version 1.22.6, is more tollerant andcan hanfle multiple instances of the same tech node.

Edited by FreeThinker

4 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

What happens if the waste heat builds up? Also can you name the part I need to store megajoules?

Well you can find all power storage parts in power the high power storage category filter (from filter extention)

vmmbD2K.png

6 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

@FreeThinker does the free electron laser (universal beam producer) need the gyrotron to produce beamed power?

No, the free electron laser is a beam generator like the gyrotron

Edited by FreeThinker

Hello @The-Doctor.

I've split and merged your questions into this KSPIE support thread as they are more about the mod than the challenge and may be useful for anyone new to the mod.

Have a question.

While I have enough Solid Hydrogen and power to use bussard fusion engine, when I try to perform a timewarp trust, it says propellent depleted and stopped the timewarp.

Edited by Iso-Polaris

1 hour ago, Iso-Polaris said:

Have a question.

While I have enough Solid Hydrogen and power to use bussard fusion engine, when I try to perform a timewarp trust, it says propellent depleted and stopped the timewarp.

PLease verify the log on any KSPIE related exceptions when that happens