KSP Interstellar Extended Support Thread

FreeThinker

What's KSPIE's behind-the-scenes process for setting up tanks for things like uraninites and radioactive fuel? I've got hex tanks for gasses, liquids and varying forms of cargo but haven't found ANYTHING for the aforementioned: stock ore tanks end at Regolith and cargo hex modules end at Spudomene, so I'm stuck using those huge PV receivers that double as solar panels for energy and it's bottlenecking my offworld construction efforts.

1 hour ago, SorensonPA said:

What's KSPIE's behind-the-scenes process for setting up tanks for things like uraninites and radioactive fuel? I've got hex tanks for gasses, liquids and varying forms of cargo but haven't found ANYTHING for the aforementioned: stock ore tanks end at Regolith and cargo hex modules end at Spudomene, so I'm stuck using those huge PV receivers that double as solar panels for energy and it's bottlenecking my offworld construction efforts.

More or less, all the fuel and cargo tanks added by KSPIE allow you to change what is in them by clicking the context menu in the VAB. Some tanks also let you change what is in them while in flight, via the alt menu, as long as the tank is mostly empty. This is done via the interstellar fuel switch which should be included with KSPIE

4 hours ago, wkwied said:

More or less, all the fuel and cargo tanks added by KSPIE allow you to change what is in them by clicking the context menu in the VAB. Some tanks also let you change what is in them while in flight, via the alt menu, as long as the tank is mostly empty. This is done via the interstellar fuel switch which should be included with KSPIE

And that's the problem, for some reason IFS is completely skipping over anything related to fissionable fuels - no options for uraninites, actinides, enriched uranium, UF4, Thorium, Uranium Nitrade and and so on. I did a KSPIE playthrough about a year ago and I THINK they required their own specialized tank (inline, IIRC) but it doesn't seem like it's being generated so I have to find out what mechanism KSPIE/IFS creates it and find out what's going wrong.

EDIT: After nosing around in the part and patch files for a bit it looks like it's less a matter of a nuclear fuel tank part failing to load as there simply not being one at all - not a single container file in Utility (which has the hex cans and the airbag) has any listed options for them in the IFS modules and the closest ones to that function are a few in Fueltank that seem to have been dummied out with their unlock techs set to Hidden and only one fuel type. I'll see if shoehorning options for all those radioactive materials info the cargo hex module's config will work as a bypass.

Edited by SorensonPA

The electric engines (e.g. Dawn, ELF, ATTILA) are not working in my game. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

When an electric engine is used in a vessel, the reactor does not produce power despite being marked as "Active." Note that thermal engines don't have this issue.

Spoiler

M4FEWTg.png

Edited by singlet

18 hours ago, singlet said:

The electric engines (e.g. Dawn, ELF, ATTILA) are not working in my game. Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

When an electric engine is used in a vessel, the reactor does not produce power despite being marked as "Active." Note that thermal engines don't have this issue.

Hide contents

M4FEWTg.png

It appears the reactor is not active, as it should have always some activity and it shows 0%. Perhaps you accidently disabled the reactor. Does the log spam any exceptions? Also what version of KSPIE are you using?

Edited by FreeThinker

On 8/4/2019 at 3:20 AM, SorensonPA said:

And that's the problem, for some reason IFS is completely skipping over anything related to fissionable fuels - no options for uraninites, actinides, enriched uranium, UF4, Thorium, Uranium Nitrade and and so on. I did a KSPIE playthrough about a year ago and I THINK they required their own specialized tank (inline, IIRC) but it doesn't seem like it's being generated so I have to find out what mechanism KSPIE/IFS creates it and find out what's going wrong.

EDIT: After nosing around in the part and patch files for a bit it looks like it's less a matter of a nuclear fuel tank part failing to load as there simply not being one at all - not a single container file in Utility (which has the hex cans and the airbag) has any listed options for them in the IFS modules and the closest ones to that function are a few in Fueltank that seem to have been dummied out with their unlock techs set to Hidden and only one fuel type. I'll see if shoehorning options for all those radioactive materials info the cargo hex module's config will work as a bypass.

Radiative containers are moved to IFS Full version(IFS Core only contain the dll and some MM files). I contains both inline and radialy attached containers that can hold any known radioactive substance (except Tritium)

Edited by FreeThinker

I only found this support thread after posting this in the development thread. But I'll post it here anyway:

Hi! I've been enjoying ksp IE in combination with rescale!, far and a whole bunch of other mods.

But I've been having an issue with some stock engines and engines belonging to the mk2 stockalike expansion part pack, namely, airbreathing engines overheat, critically, at mach 4. Even above 30km altitude.

I've been nosing around in various config files and when i came to warppluginsettings, I noticed how ksp IE makes a lot of changes to thermal mechanics.

I'm not using deadly reentry. Any thoughts? 

Game version is 1.7.3

20 minutes ago, Cruss said:

But I've been having an issue with some stock engines and engines belonging to the mk2 stockalike expansion part pack, namely, airbreathing engines overheat, critically, at mach 4. Even above 30km altitude.

I've been nosing around in various config files and when i came to warppluginsettings, I noticed how ksp IE makes a lot of changes to thermal mechanics.

I'm not using deadly reentry. Any thoughts? 

Game version is 1.7.3

Sounds like the ModuleSabreHeating module issue. It causes the airbreating engines to produce more heat when a precooler is missing while traveling at high speed. I'm currently in the proces to make them more balanced in regard to air intakes vs preecooling. If you want this game mechanic removed look for Mk2Expansion.cfg in the Patches folder and remove ModuleSabreHeating  or better, write a custom MM script to remove it so it will stay that way after an update.

Edited by FreeThinker

5 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Sounds like the ModuleSabreHeating module issue. It causes the airbreating engines to produce more heat when a precooler is missing and traveling at high speed. I'm currently in the proces to make them more balanced in regard to air intakes vs preecooling. If you want this behavior removed look for Mk2Expansion.cfg inthe Patches folder and remove ModuleSabreHeating  or write a custom MM script to remove it.

Yes a pre cooler definitely alleviates/extends their effectiveness!

Just to be clear, under every entry in the file you mentioned, i should remove " MODULE { Name = ModuleSabreHeating }"

Thank you for your time Sir!

1 minute ago, Cruss said:

Just to be clear, under every entry in the file you mentioned, i should remove " MODULE { Name = ModuleSabreHeating }"

Yes remove the entire module declaration to remove the behavior

Edited by FreeThinker

1 hour ago, FreeThinker said:

Yes remove the entire module declaration to remove the behavior

This worked, thank you! I might add it back later though, especially if its intended behaviour.

Edit:

I added the module back and adjusted a craft I already had to make proper use of the pre cooler. So I have an intake>pre cooler > engine. 

I can go substantially harder but now the pre cooler explodes at around 1500m/s, 30km altitude. The craft does have radiators both for space and atmosphere. Heat difficulty in settings is at default.

Imo, it feels as if the balancing regarding the sabre heating module is for a stock scale kerbin system, based on the speed bottleneck I experience with this set up. In the FAR continued thread, a user mentioned an increase of a crafts "thermal capabilities" after installing RSS.(I don't have rss, instead I used rescale! And SMURFF instead of RO)

I've already done some pretty hefty reentries with pods so i'm pretty confident the other parts work as intended and that it is indeed the sabre module thingy that could use an adjustment. 

Edited by Cruss

1 hour ago, FreeThinker said:

It appears the reactor is not active, as it should have always some activity and it shows 0%. Perhaps you accidently disabled the reactor. Does the log spam any exceptions? Also what version of KSPIE are you using?

• The reactor was not disabled, as is indicated by the "shutdown" button in the screenshot.
  • KSPIE version is 1.22.2.4.
  • Except for those 'normal' (i.e. Steamworks / MiniAVC related) exceptions, there is only one exception (shown below) in the log file.
Module ModuleEnginesWarp threw during OnLoad: System.ArgumentException: The requested value 'Nozzle' was not found.
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ModuleEngines.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at PartModule.Load (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Ok, but did it work in the past or was it after launch?

The reactor status starts with 0% when the flight scene is loaded. The electric engines do not work even on the launchpad.

Edited by singlet

19 minutes ago, singlet said:

The reactor status starts with 0% when the flight scene is loaded. The electric engines do not work even on the launchpad.

Well electric engines do not work in an atmosthere due to static presure, so that is normal. What is not normal is that the reactor never correctly started. Wait, perhaps you disabled it in the VAB. By default the reactor connected with thermal nozzle will not activate unless staged, or when configured in the VAB explicitly

Edited by FreeThinker

2 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

Sounds like the ModuleSabreHeating module issue. It causes the airbreating engines to produce more heat when a precooler is missing while traveling at high speed. I'm currently in the proces to make them more balanced in regard to air intakes vs preecooling. If you want this game mechanic removed look for Mk2Expansion.cfg in the Patches folder and remove ModuleSabreHeating  or better, write a custom MM script to remove it so it will stay that way after an update.

I've done some more nosing, still have to test this but:

There's a patch file called "rapier" which also has declarations for the mk1 stock pre cooler. In this declaration there is also a module that enables the pre cooler to radiate heat.

I can not find any declaration of such about the mk2x pre cooler. It does have a heatconductivity modifier in its respective part config file in the mk2expansion folder. I'm adding it now and will update my findings.

ModuleSabreHeating  is only added the air breathing chemical engies to create consistant behavoir regarding the precooler

That mean it will only add it to engines like the rapier and Mk2 air breathing parts

Edited by FreeThinker

8 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

Well electric engines do not work in an atmosthere due to static presure, so that is normal. What is not normal is that the reactor never correctly started. Wait, perhaps you disabled it in the VAB. By default the reactor connected with thermal nozzle will not activate unless staged, or when configured in the VAB explicitly

Yes, I know that. What I meant is the situation is the same, i.e. the reactor power is 0%. I did not disabled it in the VAB (I triple checked it), and surely I activated the engine via staging (also triple checked it).

6 minutes ago, singlet said:

Yes, I know that. What I meant is the situation is the same, i.e. the reactor power is 0%. I did not disabled it in the VAB (I triple checked it), and surely I activated the engine via staging (also triple checked it).

I need to try to reprocude the problem. Could you send me you craft file?

51 minutes ago, singlet said:

Module ModuleEnginesWarp threw during OnLoad: System.ArgumentException: The requested value 'Nozzle' was not found.
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

My gut feeling sais this is the problem. Its almost as if there is a mismatch in used dll.  DO you have PhotonSailor installed, if so, please remove it.

If something would go wrong durring onload, the engine will never propelry start , creating the situation you now see.

Edited by FreeThinker

12 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

ModuleSabreHeating  is only added the air breathing chemical engies to create consistant behavoir regarding the precooler

That mean it will only add it to engines like the rapier and Mk2 air breathing parts

I understand that, however, the mk1 stock pre cooler, has additional radiative capacities, implemented by the "rapier" patch file like this:

@part[RadialEngineBody]:for...........

MODULE

{

Name = flatfnradiator

Isdeployable = false

Convective bonus = 50

Etc. ( typos are from typing over on my phone if any) 

Also a resource module thingy:

RESOURCE

{

Name = wasteheat

Amount = 0

Maxamount = 1000

}

Specifically those, I can not find for the mk2x pre cooler.

Edited by Cruss

21 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

I need to try to reprocude the problem. Could you send me you craft file?

My gut feeling sais this is the problem. Its almost as if there is a mismatch in used dll.  DO you have PhotonSailor installed, if so, please remove it.

If something would go wrong durring onload, the engine will never propelry start , creating the situation you now see.

https://we.tl/t-Fds86luf4T

It is a very simple test vessel consisting of a probe core, a fuel tank (LH2), a thermal generator, a reactor (pebble bed) and two radiators.

PhotonSailor was not installed. My list of installed mods is shown below.

Spoiler

- AT-Utils v1.8.1
- B9PartSwitch v2.9.0
- ClickThroughBlocker 0.1.7.2
- CommunityCategoryKit 4.1.0.0
- CommunityResourcePack 1.1.0.0
- CommunityTechTree 1:3.3.7
- CommunityTraitIcons v1.1.1
- ConfigurableContainers 2.4.6.0.1
- ConfigurableContainers-Core 2.4.6.0.1
- CryoEngines 1:1.0.2
- CryoTanks 1.2.2
- CryoTanks-Core 1.2.2
- DeployableEngines 1.1.0
- DMagicOrbitalScience 1.4.2
- DockRotate v1.7.0.38
- DynamicBatteryStorage 2:2.0.4.0
- EditorExtensionsRedux 3.3.21
- FirespitterCore v7.12.0
- FreedomTex 1:v1.5.1.0
- GammaTextures 2.0.0.0.1
- GroundConstruction 2.4.1.0.1
- GroundConstruction-Core 2.4.1.0.1
- HazardTanksTextures 1.0
- HeatControl 0.4.12
- InterstellarFuelSwitch 3.8.8.4
- InterstellarFuelSwitch-Core 3.8.8.4
- KerbalAlarmClock v3.10.0.0
- KerbalEngineerRedux 1.1.6.0
- Konstruction 1.1.0.0
- KSPInterstellarExtended 1.22.2.4
- KWRocketryRebalanced 3.2.6.1
- MainSailorTextures-Essentials 2.0.0.0.1
- MainSailorTextures-Fairings 2.0.0.0.1
- MainSailorTextures-Historical 2.0.0.0.1
- MainSailorTextures-Theta 2.0.0.0.1
A MakingHistory-DLC 1.7.1 (unmanaged)
- MechJeb2 2.8.4.0
- MechJebForAll 1.3.0.6
- ModularRocketSystemsLITE 1.13.2
- ModuleManager 4.0.3
- NavballDockAlignIndCE 1.0.5
- NearFutureConstruction 1.1.2
- NearFutureElectrical 1.0.2
- NearFutureElectrical-Core 1.0.2
- NearFutureLaunchVehicles 1.2.0
- NearFutureProps 1:0.5.1
- NearFuturePropulsion 1.1.1
- NearFutureSolar 1.0.3
- NearFutureSolar-Core 1.0.3
- NearFutureSpacecraft 1.2.4
- PortraitStats 17.0
- PreciseManeuver 2:2.4.2
- ProceduralFairings 1:v1.6.1
- ProceduralParts v1.3.18
- ProceduralParts-Textures-SaturnNova 1.2
- ProceduralParts-Textures-SCCKSCS 1
- QuantumStrutsContinued 1.7.4.1
- ReStock 0.1.4
- ReStockPlus 0.1.4
- SCANsat v18.11
- SlingShotterReslung 1.1.7.1
- StationPartsExpansionRedux 1.2.1
- surfacelights 1.13
- TacFuelBalancer v2.21.4
- Toolbar 1:1.7.22.1
- ToolbarController 1:0.1.8.2
- TweakScale v2.4.3.1
- UKS 1:1.1.0.0
- UniversalStorage2 1.7.0.10
- USI-Core 1.1.0.0
- USI-LS 1.1.0.0
- USITools 1.1.0.0
- VensStylePPTextures 1.1
- xScienceContinued 5.22

10 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

ok, there is a inconsistancy. It has not real effects as its only functional when connected with a reactor.   You can remove The flatfnradiator from the stock pre cooler .

I've added it to the mk2x precooler actually and it does display ingame, even on the pre coolers not attached to an mk2 reactor and they do function too! It even prevented the pre coolers from blowing up.

So it did work I geuss, just not the way i wanted it to :) I can boost the craft to 1600m/s and nothing blows up now but engines will still give a heads up for imminent catastrophic failure, and prevents them from turning on untill I lose speed again.

Would someone who is familiar with KSPIe kindly review and probably repair the KSPIe version of the engineonArm in the freshly updated Orbital Tug?

Github PR's always welcome, as is just posting the part.cfg.

Thank you in advance!

and to make things easier, here is the existing part.cfg:

Spoiler

PART:NEEDS[Interstellar]
{
	// --- general parameters ---
	name = engineOnArm
	module = Part
	author = nli2work

// --- asset parameters ---
	MODEL
	{
		model = OrbitalTug/engine/extendEngine
		texture = extendNuke_DIF, OrbitalTug/engine/extendNuke_DIF
		texture = extendNuke_EMI, OrbitalTug/engine/extendNuke_EMI
		texture = grapplerArms_DIF, OrbitalTug/core/grapplerArms_DIF
		texture = grapplerMain_DIF, OrbitalTug/core/grapplerMain_DIF
	}
	rescaleFactor = 1
	// --- node definitions ---
	node_attach = 0.0, 0.0, 0.340, 0.0, 0, -1, 1

// --- editor parameters ---
	TechRequired = nuclearPropulsion
	entryCost = 42000
	cost = 8500
	category = Engine
	subcategory = 0
	title = Orbital Tug Extendable Nuclear Engine
	manufacturer = Ark Propulsions 
	description = A small nuclear thermal rocket engine; mounted on extendable arm for that extra clearance around whatever you're towing/pushing. Reversible thrust provides extra utility. integrated active cooling system provides supplemental heat dissipation when necessary.

// attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision
	attachRules = 1,1,1,1,0

// --- standard part parameters ---
	mass = 2.0
	dragModelType = default
	maximum_drag = 0.2
	minimum_drag = 0.2
	angularDrag = 2
	crashTolerance = 12
	maxTemp = 2500
	thermalMassModifier = 1.0
	heatConductivity = 0.06
	emissiveConstant = 0.85 // engine nozzles are good at radiating, NTRs even better
	skinInternalConductionMult = 4.0
	radiatorMax = 0.35 //Default = 0.25 but nuke engines are meant to run hot

fuelCrossFeed = True

stagingIcon = LIQUID_ENGINE

explosionPotential = 0.5

bulkheadProfiles = size0, srf

tags = active atom efficient engine inter liquid nuclear nuke orbit propuls radio reactor vacuum cck-tug
	EFFECTS
	{
		runningLF
		{
			AUDIO
			{
				channel = Ship
				clip = sound_rocket_spurts
				volume = 0.0 0.0
				volume = 1.0 1.0
				pitch = 0.0 0.2
				pitch = 1.0 1.0
				loop = true
			}
			MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE
			{
				name = LFO
				modelName = OrbitalTug/FX/orbitalNukeLFO
				transformName = thrustTransform
				emission = 0.0 0.0
				emission = 0.05 0.0
				emission = 0.075 0.25
				emission = 1.0 1.25
				speed = 0.0 0.5
				speed = 1.0 1.2
			}
			MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE
			{
				name = LFOCore
				modelName = OrbitalTug/FX/orbitalNukeCore
				emission = 0.0 0.0
				emission = 0.05 0.0
				emission = 0.075 0.25
				emission = 1.0 1.25
				speed = 0.0 0.5
				speed = 1.0 1.2
			}
		}
		runningMONO
		{
			AUDIO
			{
				channel = Ship
				clip = sound_rocket_mini
				volume = 0.0 0.0
				volume = 1.0 1.0
				pitch = 0.0 0.2
				pitch = 1.0 1.0
				loop = true
			}
			MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE
			{
				name = Mono
				modelName = OrbitalTug/FX/orbitalNukeMono
				emission = 0.0 0.0
				emission = 0.05 0.0
				emission = 0.075 0.25
				emission = 1.0 1.25
				speed = 0.0 0.5
				speed = 1.0 1.2
			}
			MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE
			{
				name = MonoCore
				modelName = OrbitalTug/FX/orbitalNukeCore
				emission = 0.0 0.0
				emission = 0.05 0.0
				emission = 0.075 0.25
				emission = 1.0 1.25
				speed = 0.0 0.5
				speed = 1.0 1.2
			}
		}
		engage
		{
			AUDIO
			{
				channel = Ship
				clip = sound_vent_medium
				volume = 1.0
				pitch = 2.0
				loop = false
			}
		}
		flameout
		{
			PREFAB_PARTICLE
			{
				prefabName = fx_exhaustSparks_flameout_2
				oneShot = true
			}
			AUDIO
			{
				channel = Ship
				clip = sound_explosion_low
				volume = 1.0
				pitch = 2.0
				loop = false
			}
		}
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleEnginesFX
		thrustVectorTransformName = thrustTransform
		runningEffectName = runningLF
		exhaustDamage = True
		ignitionThreshold = 0.1
		minThrust = 0
		maxThrust = 36
		heatProduction = 170
		PROPELLANT
		{
			name = LiquidFuel
			ratio = 0.9
			DrawGauge = True
		}
		atmosphereCurve
		{
			key = 0 800 0 0
			key = 1 180 0 0
			key = 2 50
	 		key = 5 1
		}
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = InterstellarFissionNTR
		ReactorTemp = 2123.64
		PowerOutput = 146.875
		fuelEfficiency = 0.95
		upgradedFuelEfficiency = 1
		reactorType = 1
		upgradedReactorType = 1
		PowerOutputExponent = 3
		upgradedReactorTemp = 2229.82
		upgradedPowerOutput = 205.625 
		upgradedPowerOutputExponent = 3
		originalName = Nuclear Reactor Mk1
		upgradedName = Nuclear Reactor Mk2
		upgradeTechReq = improvedNuclearPropulsion
		upgradeCost = 60
		radius = 1.25
		partMass = 2
		minimumThrottle = 0.001
		consumeGlobal = false
		heatTransportationEfficiency = 0.6
		powerUpgradeTechReq = advNuclearPropulsion
		powerUpgradeTechMult = 1.3
		powerUpgradeCoreTempMult = 1.05
		neutronEmbrittlementLifepointsMax = 100
		alternatorPowerKW = 4
		thermalPropulsionEfficiency = 1
		thermalEnergyEfficiency = 0.8
		bimodelUpgradeTechReq = nuclearPower
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ThermalNozzleController
		originalName = Mk1
		upgradedName = Mk1
		upgradeCost = 50
		upgradeTechReq = improvedNuclearPropulsion
		afterburnerTechReq = improvedNuclearPropulsion
		radius = 0.3
		exitArea = 0.3
		powerTrustMultiplier = 1
		powerTrustMultiplierJet = 1
		IspTempMultOffset = -1.371670613
		partMass = 2
		sootHeatDivider = 25
		sootThrustDivider = 125
		delayedThrottleFactor = 0.25
		emisiveConstantMult = 3
		emisiveConstantExp = 0.6
		maxTemp = 2750
		baseHeatProduction = 10
		buildInPrecoolers = 2
		EffectNameLFO = runningLFO
		EffectNameNonLFO = runningMONO
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateHeat
		ThermalAnim = engineHeat 
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
		animationName = extendArm
		layer = 11
		startEventGUIName = Extend Engine Arm
		endEventGUIName = Retract Engine Arm
		actionGUIName = Toggle Engine Arm
		allowAnimationWhileShielded = False
		animSwitch = True
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleAnimateGeneric
		animationName = rotateThrust
		layer = 13
		startEventGUIName = Set Reverse Thrust
		endEventGUIName = Set Normal Thrust
		actionGUIName = Toggle Thrust Direction
		animSpeed = 1000
		animSwitch = True
		allowAnimationWhileShielded = false
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleGimbal
		gimbalTransformName = thrustTransform
		gimbalRange = 7.5
	}	

RESOURCE
	{
		name = ThermalPower
		amount = 0
		maxAmount = 3000
	}

RESOURCE
	{
		name = WasteHeat
		amount = 0
		maxAmount = 1200000
	}

RESOURCE
	{
		name = EnrichedUranium
		amount = 2
		maxAmount = 2
	}

RESOURCE
	{
		name = Actinides
		amount = 0
		maxAmount = 2
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		thrustProviderModuleIndex = 1
		fxMax = 0.6
		maxDistance = 10
		falloff = 1.6
		thrustTransformName = thrustTransform
	}

MODULE
	{
		name = ModuleSurfaceFX
		thrustProviderModuleIndex = 2
		fxMax = 0.5
		maxDistance = 5
		falloff = 2
		thrustTransformName = thrustTransform
	}

RESOURCE
	{
		name = LiquidFuel
		amount = 50
		maxAmount = 50
	DRAG_CUBE
	{
		// cube = Default, 1.099,0.7675,0.7452, 1.099,0.7681,0.7452, 0.3542,0.7092,2.176, 0.3542,0.6798,2.176, 1.188,0.7389,0.7549, 1.188,0.7087,0.6303, -2.98E-08,-0.1809,0.006315, 0.7408,2.074,0.6831
		cube = A, 1.099,0.7675,0.7452, 1.099,0.7681,0.7452, 0.3542,0.7092,2.176, 0.3542,0.6798,2.176, 1.188,0.7389,0.7549, 1.188,0.7087,0.6303, -2.98E-08,-0.1809,0.006315, 0.7408,2.074,0.6831
		cube = B, 1.099,2.7675,0.7952, 1.099,2.7681,0.7952, 0.5542,0.7092,2.176, 0.5542,0.6798,2.176, 1.888,0.7389,0.7949, 1.888,0.7087,0.7949, -2.98E-08,-0.1809,0.006315, 0.7408,2.074,0.6831
	}

}

21 hours ago, singlet said:
  • The reactor was not disabled, as is indicated by the "shutdown" button in the screenshot.
  • KSPIE version is 1.22.2.4.
  • Except for those 'normal' (i.e. Steamworks / MiniAVC related) exceptions, there is only one exception (shown below) in the log file.

Ok, I can confirm the problem and will try to determine when the problem developed.

Notice there is no problem when you use a iHall or Computer Core instead of a stock core. so it should allow you at least to play

Edit: it appears to go have wrong between 1.22.1 and 1.22.2

Edit2: Alright, figured out what cause electric only did not the work, it was cause by the radiators return 0 temperature when they started, causing al kind of havoc downstream.

Edited by FreeThinker