[1.3.x] HP and Armor Editor - for BD Armory v1.1

DoctorDavinci

HP and Armor Editor for BD Armory v1.1

I now present for your approval the preliminary release of the standalone HP and Armor Editor for BD Armory Continued v1.1

Edit by part type in the SPH/VAB - All Parts, Command, Wings, Control Surfaces, Fuel Tanks and Ship Hull

Still a few glitches such as having to click the Save Armor button twice to save the number entered if setting the armor above 500 (this is due to the HP and Armor auto-calculations in BDAc) as well as Engines, De-couplers and Launch Clamps are excluded from editing due to the code in BDAc that causes degradation of performance on any part that has an engine module or de-coupler module as it takes damage

INCORPORATED INTO DCK FUTURETECH

Edited by DoctorDavinci

At the suggestion of @Box of Stardust I have added another way to edit the HP of a craft ... via a percentage of a parts' max HP

Enter the percentage you would like the crafts parts to have of their max HP and click 'Save HP %'

Release Link: https://github.com/DoctorDavinci/HP_Armor_Editor/releases/tag/v0.0.2.0

Enjoy :)

Finally got around to testing it.

The percentage method works!

... once. Afterwards, it always takes the percentage entered relative to the current hitpoint pool. Not sure if intended.

It would be nice if there was a 'reset to defaults' feature, or just fix the previous issue.

30 minutes ago, Box of Stardust said:

It would be nice if there was a 'reset to defaults' feature, or just fix the previous issue.

This is a good idea ... I'll add a revert hp button

The percentage deal I just threw in there and didn't set up the different types of parts to use it, I'll do something about that for the next release :)