Colonization playthrough mods

nascarlaser1

Greetings kerbalings :D

In my next "plot/goal" driven playthrough of KSP, I plan on colonizing space and the other planets of the stock Kerbol universe. What mods would recommend for this type of playthrough? I currently am using USI LS, and I plan on using the Kerbal Health mod for the radiation. I also plan on doing this is in infinite money career or science mode.

Edit: also, what stock setting would you recommend I have enabled, like with the science gains, etc..

Edited by nascarlaser1

Just now, sh1pman said:

MKS, obviously, since you're already using USI-LS. I'd also get a planet pack, like OPM, to colonize as many planets as I can. 

Thxs :). I going to stick with stock planets for now, because I've never finished going to all of them (only mun, minimus and 1 time 1 way trip to duna with a drone rover), and also because I'm not 100% certain my computer would be able to withstand more planets, AND mods.

I love Kerbal Planetary Base Systems. They are simple, modular, useful, looks very good and fit very well with the stock parts. Have full support to USI-LS and many other mods, like OSE Workshop and Extraplanetary Launchpads. I think it not support MKS.

For the game mode, you may want to take a look at Play Your Way, Contract Configurator, Strategia and Field Training Facility. They can provide a very enjoyable career mode.

41 minutes ago, MaximumThrust said:

I love Kerbal Planetary Base Systems. They are simple, modular, useful, looks very good and fit very well with the stock parts. Have full support to USI-LS and many other mods, like OSE Workshop and Extraplanetary Launchpads. I think it not support MKS.

For the game mode, you may want to take a look at Play Your Way, Contract Configurator, Strategia and Field Training Facility. They can provide a very enjoyable career mode.

ok thxs :).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.