Mods for 1.4?

Talavar

Heya guys, I was checking out spacedock, and as far as I can tell, only about 1 page of mods has been updated so far. I've been out of the loop for so long that I'm not even sure there is a loop anymore... lol.. Is spacedock still the main repository for mods? or am I missing something else/new? Seems like an unusually long time for the mods to get updated. They used to (generally speaking) happen almost over night after an update. I'm not complaining about the length of time.. Just making sure I'm looking in the right place, and that they aren't being updated elsewhere that I'm unaware of.

Edited by Talavar

Alright.... I found CKAN on Github, but there's like 7 asset files there.. Can someone queue me in on what's required?  Is it only the exe?
 Obvious i don't need the source files.. so only 5 actually.

Edited by Talavar

Any one else excited for 1.4.1 tomorrow? Usi/mks, ker, planetary base,all nearfuture, scatterer, chatterer, mech jeb2, eve all done for 1.4.0 however Svt, sve and kopernicous must be waiting for 1.4.1.  But I take my hat off for the speed that the Modders have updated the unity engine switch has been the biggest change as mods are concerned keep up the good work guys ! And a big thanks to squad for making ksp as awesome as it is and hope to see if take two can carry on !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.