Physical time warp in Enhanced Edition?

So I’ve been playing ksp enhanced edition (Xbox version) and have been using ion engines and nuclear engines and some of the burns are very long and are tedious to sit through. I was wondering if there was a way to enable 4x physical time warp to speed up the process? 

Edited by The Robot Soldier

21 hours ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

I'd assume there is some modifier button on the controller.

It's Alt + > and < on the PC I think.

What's the Alt button on Xbox? (It'd be the same button as set trim, and opening multiple part windows I'd think.)

Physical Time Warp Works only in atmospheres at this Moment for the Enhanced Edition 

Yes. It is annoing that this feature is missing. And as far as I undertand the physics engine the atmosphere physics is more complicated than just vaccum burns. So it is strange that you can time warp 4x in the atmosphere. But when doing long burn in vacuum, you have to wait in slowest speed :-/

3 hours ago, Agarwel said:

Yes. It is annoing that this feature is missing. And as far as I undertand the physics engine the atmosphere physics is more complicated than just vaccum burns. So it is strange that you can time warp 4x in the atmosphere. But when doing long burn in vacuum, you have to wait in slowest speed :-/

What is strange is that in the original version you could physics warp during a burn in space and for some reason you now can’t in the enhanced edition.  I don’t know if they simply forgot to add it to the new control schemes or for some other reason but it is a necessity for longer burns and traveling interplanetary and is a must fix.

7 hours ago, OrganizedChaos said:

What is strange is that in the original version you could physics warp during a burn in space and for some reason you now can’t in the enhanced edition.  I don’t know if they simply forgot to add it to the new control schemes or for some other reason but it is a necessity for longer burns and traveling interplanetary and is a must fix.

guessing its down to the controls, we used to have x1-x4 on the controller, with anything faster being a cursor action (which was irritating to say the least), now they have mapped the x5+ to the controller when in space its stealing the ability to do x1-x4. 

personally think there should be one time warp bar anyway, x1, x2, x3, x4, x5, x10 etc, and just cap to x4 in atmosphere - at least on consoles the controls will make sense then

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.