no dlc on steam or website, got it late 2012

bghyt

i got the game in late 2012 and only got  a steam key given to me in june 2013 (anyone remember there were not enough so you'd have to wait months to get one?) i've restared steam 10+ times, cleared the cashe and checked on your site, nowhere it says i own the DLC not in steam or your site , if a mod would like to help please  PM me as i cannot give out my Email.

Edited by bghyt

For the KSP Store we are granting the DLC as fast as the Database can handle it. Still several minutes until we are done.

We are looking into Steam right now. We will have more info in a bit.

3 minutes ago, nestor said:

For the KSP Store we are granting the DLC as fast as the Database can handle it. Still several minutes until we are done.

We are looking into Steam right now. We will have more info in a bit.

thank you very much :)

Just throwing a quick 'me too' onto the pile here.  According to my Steam account history I bought the game on March 20th 2013, no DLC in my Steam Library at the moment.

Edit: It turned up, guess I should've been more patient.

Edited by Wyld Karde

Just now, TheKosmonaut said:

In my case, I had to restart Steam. I didnt have it at first but the restart fixed it.

i've done that loads, i keep restarting it now and again but it does not even say i own it.

I also purchased KSP from the KSP Store before the deadline, and am still awaiting the expansion on my store account, i have also contacted support. Thank you for all the hard work in trying to help us play!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.