[1.12.x] DMagic's Evolved Mods - Tracking Station Evolved 7.0 [12-17-2021]

DMagic

Greetings Dmagic, I wanted to thank you for creating such a wonderful mod :) The nesting planets is my main use cause for this mod, and it really saves me headache when figuring out what is where

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

When I load a vessel from the tracking window, and after doing some stuff with it, I´m not able to go to space center o go back to the tracking station via the menu called by the ESC key.

[LOG 21:10:03.110] Game Paused!
[LOG 21:10:03.110] [UIMasterController]: ShowUI
[EXC 21:10:06.100] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

The only way to get out of the " scene" is loading the persistent or a quicksave.

This start to happen recently, not sure if totally related to TSE, but it is when I use it that I got the error.

LOG:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/g2n3wvq11vx27ap/KSP.log/file

hope this helps

On 7/1/2023 at 9:32 PM, Makrom said:

[EXC 21:10:06.100] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

The only way to get out of the " scene" is loading the persistent or a quicksave.

This start to happen recently, not sure if totally related to TSE, but it is when I use it that I got the error.

I found your post after looking to solve my issue where my satellite would explode after changing vessels. It happened to be right after installing this tracking center mod. It seemed to be happening after renaming vessels. But it was only happening sometimes. It then occurred to me that I pressed the Home key when renaming the vessel. The Home key also enables Camera Tools (which was on static cam), so the ship would get outside of render distance quickly and then stay on when switching to the next. The next vessel gets out of range before everything is done loading and boom G-Force to infinity and NullReferences!

I don't know if your issue could be all at related but at least in my case I found that it wasn't actually this mod causing the issue.

In KSP ver.1.12.5 with Outer Planets Mod ver.2.2.10, tracking station does not show anything beyond Sarnus when grouped by planets. However, grouping by vessel types or sorting by time show also vessels that orbit Urlum or Neidon etc.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Using the latest Version of KSP, Tracking Station Evolved 7.2.0 (from CurseForge) and 7.0 (from Spacedock) doesn't seem to work. The list is just empty. Maybe interesting that the "Tracked Objects" button went a bit down.

Tested without Mods, but i tend to use ClickThroughBlocker, ToolbarControl and PreciseNode, which seem to work, no change to TSE.

Any idea? Did i miss something?

Edit: I just wondered that in Steam current version is 1.10.1, might that be an issue (additionally i only have Breaking Ground)?

Hmpf... i still had an old Beta setting active :wacko:

5549241c86.jpg

Edited by AlfFromKerbin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.