[1.12.x] DMagic's Evolved Mods - Tracking Station Evolved 7.0 [12-17-2021]

DMagic

@Gordon Dry Can you still right-click the node to switch back to the normal mode? And if you open the node by clicking on it does it open the normal way?

I've seen this happen before, but it's been hard to isolate exactly why it occurs. If you have the "Force Node Open" option set to true in the settings menu you can try turning it off, that can have some unintended effects like this.

I can report that behavior too.

For me the node stil is openable when it happens, so no big deal. Running both evolved mods now since they released for 1.4 and updated them and never had bigger issues. Sometimes a recovered or destroyed vessel stil stay in the list until you siwtch out and back in on the tracking station, but that too is a thing with no real effect and the benefit of the mod weights muuuch more..

1 hour ago, DMagic said:

@Gordon Dry Can you still right-click the node to switch back to the normal mode? And if you open the node by clicking on it does it open the normal way?

I've seen this happen before, but it's been hard to isolate exactly why it occurs. If you have the "Force Node Open" option set to true in the settings menu you can try turning it off, that can have some unintended effects like this.

Yes, it indeed does work normally besides this AlLT-Tab thing.

When I recover a vessel the entry "frame" is still there.
Is this a known bug?

HFejvMp.png

This is the part of the log from when I recovered until now:

[VesselRecovery]: Sounding Rocket 2 recovered At KSC. Recovery Value: 98.0% 

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

[Research & Development]: +1 data on Recovery of a vessel that survived a flight.. 1 Science added. Subject value is 0.03

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

[SpaceAge] OnFundsChanged(140891.491947174, VesselRecovery)

[SpaceAge] Current funds: 140891.491947174; SpaceAgeScenario.funds = 140185.695943832

[SpaceAge] CheckAchievements('Income', body = '', vessel = '', 705.796003341675)

[SpaceAge] Registering candidate achievement: NaN	Total Income (705.796003341675).

[SpaceAge] Old achievement: NaN	Total Income (16632.2960033417).

[SpaceAge] Registration successful: achievement completed!

[EarnYourStripes]: onVesselRecovered Fired

[EarnYourStripes]: Processing 0 Kerbals

Flight State Captured

Saving Achievements Tree...

Saving Achievements Tree...

Scenario content to be saved:
SCENARIO
{
	DisplayModeFlight = Path
	DisplayModeTracking = MultiPaths
	scene = 7, 8
	name = CNVCommNetScenario
}

3/27/2018 11:57:11 PM,ResearchBodies,RBGameSettings Saving Complete

3/27/2018 11:57:11 PM,ResearchBodies,ResearchBodies Scenario OnSave completed.

[SpaceAge] SpaceAgeScenario.OnSave

[SpaceAge] 11 nodes saved.

[SpaceAge] 4 achievements saved.

[MessageSystem] Save Messages

Game State Saved to saves/Gordon Dry ETT + CC/persistent

Awarding 500 funds to player for contract completion

[SpaceAge] OnFundsChanged(141391.491947174, ContractReward)

[SpaceAge] Current funds: 141391.491947174; SpaceAgeScenario.funds = 140891.491947174

[SpaceAge] CheckAchievements('Income', body = '', vessel = '', 500)

[SpaceAge] Registering candidate achievement: NaN	Total Income (500).

[SpaceAge] Old achievement: NaN	Total Income (17338.0920066834).

[SpaceAge] Registration successful: achievement completed!

Awarding 1 science to player for contract completion

Awarding 1 reputation to player for contract completion

Added 0.9999971 (1) reputation: 'ContractReward'.

Contract (Fly a sounding rocket to 2000m.): Awesome flight! Someone shared with someone what we were doing, and now we have a sponsor for the next flight!

<b><color=#8BED8B>Completion Rewards:</color></b> 
<color=#B4D455><sprite="CurrencySpriteAsset" name="Funds" tint=1>  500   </color>
<color=#6DCFF6><sprite="CurrencySpriteAsset" name="Science" tint=1> 1   </color>
<color=#E0D503><sprite="CurrencySpriteAsset" name="Reputation" tint=1> 1   </color>

SCREENSHOT!!

Renaming screenshot. New name: screenshot_2018-03-27--23-57-42.png

Edited by Gordon Dry

Does anyone have a stock or nearly-stock save with a high number of vessels (not asteroids or debris)? I want to test a few things with 100+ vessels and don't want to deal with putting all of that in orbit, changing the names, changing the type, etc...

i totally need this mod for ksp 1.3.1, is it compatible with 1.3.1 or could you make a version for 1.3.1?

haha i would even pay 5€ for that i mean this mod would help me 400% in this game cause i have around 40 planets with around 300 crafts in my savegame (modded as hell)

greetings

-H4ckerxx44

Edited by H4ckerxx44

Tracking Station Evolved version 3.0 is out; Space Dock seems to be down, but you can get it on GitHub or Curse.

It adds a search box which can be used to search all vessels by name from any of the available list types.

It also extends all of the sort and ordering functions to the standard vessel list, along with adding the vessel rename dialog button to each vessel button in that list.

Vessels with maneuver nodes are always shown at the top of the list, regardless of sort order.

And some bugs caused by vessels being destroyed (or stopping asteroid tracking) have been fixed, along with making the list update more smoothly when a vessel is created or destroyed (generally only happens with asteroids).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feature request (or separate plugin) : manually bind craft to particular contract ? If there is such feature or plugin please direct me to it.

Quite often i have multiple long term DMOS missions and i guess trying to sort them is part of "mission management experience" so i also ask if this makes sense or not. Currently, i name my crafts with agency/body/instrumentation/orbit parameters and then manually match them against contract list in CapCom.

@DMagic Both of these mods are really great. I have one question, though: when Maneuver Node Evolved is installed is there a possibility to increment/decrement time by one orbit period? It is possible in stock KSP but I cannot see the option when plugin is installed. When I force increment time by one orbit using Precise Maneuver and ten I try to adjust the node using Maneuver Node Evolved the time is reset back to the original one. Is it a bug or feature? :)

@Ker_nale 

BTix9Pp.png

The "Next Orbit" button (make sure that the Replace Maneuver Gizmo Buttons option is turned on from the settings menu in the stock difficulty settings window; the arrow buttons switch to other maneuver nodes).

It will only show the Next and Previous Orbit buttons if they are actually possible (the orbit must be closed, and Previous orbit is only shown after Next Orbit has already been clicked at least once).

Mixing this with other maneuver node mods probably won't work right, and you should expect problems if you do so.

I've been using the Tracking Station Evolved mod for a bit now, and it is absolutely fantastic.  Puts the stock Tracking Station to shame.  Very, very well done!  Thank you.

It seems I have too many mods created by @DMagic  and  the options in difficulty settings are glitched :/. There are two separate tabs for DMagic mods  but when I select one then always both buttons are pressed simultaneously. The options do not fit the screen and they wobble all around so it is not possible to really change anything.

Static screenshot that does not really show dynamic behaviour of wobbling:

KLq8oqU.png

I have following mods from DMagic installed:

dsm08z2.png

Let me know if you can reproduce the glitch with these mods. If not then it may be some other mods that I have installed or my particular resolution/scaling - if you cannot reproduce it I will try to investigate more. I have tested it on KSP 1.4.3.2152.