Tease Your Brain!

HansonKerman

1 minute ago, kerbiloid said:

Got it. They thought he was dead and suddenly met him at customs'. They thought he is a ghost and hid under the tables. So, he just passed by.

Hmmm... I never thought of that! Nice answer!

Anyway, where's Atlas? He needs to tell us if we're right or wrong! And if one of us are right , tell them and post his own teaser!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 11:16 PM, HansonKerman said:

Anyway, where's Atlas? He needs to tell us if we're right or wrong! And if one of us are right , tell them and post his own teaser!

On 3/17/2018 at 8:35 AM, Delay said:

They weren't killed at all; otherwise they wouldn't be survivors.

This is correct. 

Edited by Atlas2342

Okay, if @Delay won't post his teaser...

There are 2 doors. One leads to Life, and one leads to Death. There are 2 guards. One always tells the truth, and one always lies. You only have 1 question to ask each of them. How can you figure out which door leads to Life (a.k.a the door you want to go through.)?  :o

On 4/8/2018 at 3:38 AM, HansonKerman said:

There are 2 doors. One leads to Life, and one leads to Death. There are 2 guards. One always tells the truth, and one always lies. You only have 1 question to ask each of them. How can you figure out which door leads to Life (a.k.a the door you want to go through.)?  :o

Ask them what the color of the sky is :wink:

On 4/8/2018 at 2:38 AM, HansonKerman said:

Ask them to enter it, then see what's what.

11 hours ago, Atlas2342 said:

Ask them what the color of the sky is :wink:

Oh, I have a solution based on this!

Ask one of the guards what color the sky is. If he says "blue", then he's telling the truth, therefore the other is lying, so ask the other "Is this the door to death?". If he says "yes", go through that door. If he says "no", go through the other.

If he doesn't say "blue", the other guard is telling the truth. Ask him the same question as before, but this time go through the door if he says "no" and trough the other if "yes".

If this counts, let Atlas take the next one.

Edited by Delay

No, no, and no. :)

Hint: Sideways thinking.

On 4/10/2018 at 9:38 AM, YNM said:

TBH, the sky in death could be black or red.

The sky has no color. It just looks blue due to scatters. So, @Delay, your theroy won't work.

Edited by HansonKerman

• 3 months later...

Which door would the other person tell me to go through?

Then, go through the other door.

(i've heard this one b4)

oh, and this thread isn't old... It's only from april!

Edited by TeslaPenguin1

An elevator is on the ground floor. There are four people in the elevator including me. When the elevator reaches the first floor, one person gets out and three people get in. The elevator goes up to the second floor, 2 people get out and 6 people get in. It then goes up to the next floor up, no-one gets out but 12 people get in. Halfway up to the next floor up the elevator cable snaps, it crashes to the floor. Everyone else dies in the elevator. How did I survive?

Hm.... I got one!

There was a person waiting on a train platform for the 9:15 train, and it was 8:30. At 8:35 a couple arrived at the platform. At 8:40 three children and their mother arrived at the platform. At 8:55 six office workers arrived as part of their daily commute. At 8:59 a pathological liar currently working as a security guard arrived on the platform. At 9:00 a normal person also working as a security guard arrived. At 9:05 one of the office workers realized he'd forgotten something in his car, and rushed off the platform to get it. At 9:08 one of the platform's lights burnt out. Between 9:10 and 9:14 seven more office workers arrived at the platform. At 9:15 the train arrived, and all seventeen of them boarded the train. At 9:16 the office worker who'd ran out to his car ran back onto the platform, just as the train pulled out. How does this work?

1 hour ago, HansonKerman said:

Since no-one is answering, I'm starting to think this thread has been totally ignored.

@HansonKerman how do you know? Maybe your xhdukebshdhdhnsnsksnansjs svshshhshshshsjsjsjxgdghdhdhdhdhdhdhhdhdhdhshshshshdhhdhdhdjdjejsjhdgsjwndvd hejekwksmsne is broken.