got 2 new puppers

Darth C3P0

wooo

first time my family has ever owned big dogs so we got 2 english cream retrievers

gotta drive back to michigan from pennsylvania tho and then from michigan to florida on the 28th

anyways yayyyyyyyyyy

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=316027.0

this is to go with my 2 other cute dogs woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pennsylvania -> Michigan -> Florida

That's a very round-about way of getting pups to Florida... especially traveling in a cage. Poor pups. Hope you're bringing lots of snacks and water for them, and making frequent rest stops along the way too... pups need to stretch legs and run!

1 hour ago, LordFerret said:

Yea, I read about that. People are nuts.

Well, inconveniently UA (with the courtesy of the USCBP) even found a way to make another blunder just some hours ago... this time a German shepherd got a trip to Tokyo Narita instead of Kansas City.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/37719697/kansas-familys-dog-could-be-on-flight-to-japan-following-airline-mix-up

They are so ***BLEEP***ing funny, they follow me everywhere when I take them out but they weigh like 40 pounds at 12 weeks.

Will post more pictures when my tablet charges since it has a way better camera than my phone.

13 hours ago, LordFerret said:

Pennsylvania -> Michigan -> Florida

That's a very round-about way of getting pups to Florida... especially traveling in a cage. Poor pups. Hope you're bringing lots of snacks and water for them, and making frequent rest stops along the way too... pups need to stretch legs and run!

Yeah, we stop every hour or so and let them stretch with our yorkies, but we are gonna have to make it like 30 minutes since they are big puppers.

Edited by Darth C3P0

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.