Brainlord’s Petition to Change the EULA

On 3/16/2018 at 10:04 AM, razark said:

So, it's calling out to Steam tracking and Unity?  It doesn't even try to contact TakeTwo?

Redshell is a data mining service, so Take2 is probably contacted through that.

Edited by Clockwork13
accidentally made 5 replies in a row

On 3/17/2018 at 2:46 AM, Gargamel said:

I know I've made it on some watch lists...   I once tried to purchase (or at least get a quote on) about 4 kg of depleted Uranium to use in RC boats, and to see how feasible doing so would actually be.    I never got the quote.  :S

Try googling 'How to stage a protest', and 'How to make a Molotov cocktail'

I'm not sure what lists I'm on after those in my search history. 

Of course I'm too lazy to do either of the things listed above.

I've kind of changed my position on the whole petition matter. I still want T2 to change the EULA, mabey make it a *bit* more specific as to what they are actually doing. I don't mind them saying 

'we may collect data about your online accounts'

Or 'we may collect data about your online presence to better tell what products may interest you'

Stuff for marketing, or product development, like to say they know I spend a lot of time on this forum, and so do x number if people, so an algorithm tells them that it recommends working y hours on KSP. Junk like that. But what photos does T2 need from me? A blue and yellow octopus symbol? What the heck?

Edited by TheMadKraken2297

You know what, I don't think T2 will ever change the EULA, even if we blow up their headquarters. I just downloaded KSP and agreed, because I have no personal info on steam or anything, not even bank info.

Bring it on, T2. 

• 3 weeks later...