Woomerang launch site

StarStreak2109

4 minutes ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

Is it possible I didn't get the full update I simpily don't see it 

It only works from the VAB.  Hover your cursor on the grey bar, just under the launch button and you should see a drop down menu to select your launch site.

20 minutes ago, DerekL1963 said:

That's not a crawler path...  The rockets of that era were generally assembled right in the pad, stage by stage.

Sorry... yes looks more like a pipe run.

In that case I'd guess the zig zag shape is to allow it to deal with expansion and contraction with extremes of dessert temperature.

8 hours ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

I know how to use it but what I'm saying is I can't enable it the button isn't their.

It is possible to enable it but you have to go into the persistance file. Scroll through the file to the difficulty part and chage allow other launch sites from False to True and it should work

@Cheif Operations Director

You know the folder that Kerbal is saved to? Go into the folder then into the saves folder then into the save you want to change and there should be a file called persistance which you can open in notepad. Once the persistance file is opened go to thet difficulty part and alter the setting you want. If you have never done it before I would take a copy of the save

Edited by mrmcp1
forgot to quote

12 hours ago, Cheif Operations Director said:

Is it possible I didn't get the full update I simpily don't see it 

It is worth a check. Bottom left corner of the first loaded menu screen in yellow text it should say like 1.4.1.XXXX (OS) language-pack. It also appears in the bottom left corner of the game pause dialog box and the settings dialog box in game.

Edited by Kaa253

7 hours ago, mrmcp1 said:

@Cheif Operations Director

You know the folder that Kerbal is saved to? Go into the folder then into the saves folder then into the save you want to change and there should be a file called persistance which you can open in notepad. Once the persistance file is opened go to thet difficulty part and alter the setting you want. If you have never done it before I would take a copy of the save

What do you mean folder I downloaded it from steam. Also I'm terrible at computers so like in English :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.