Vagani Craft Manufacturers - OLV-1 Shuttle

rQG8GJW.jpg

Latest Post - OLV-1 Shuttle

s0iV6fV.png

Introducing the brand new OLV-1 (Orbital Lift Vehicle) Shuttle, this shuttle uses the new making history DLC and can carry payloads in orbit with ease. The front and bay docking ports also allow the shuttle to dock with space stations easily to transfer materials.

The large 5 piece bay can be retrofitted to carry a large variety of payloads from crews to probes.

Video

Download

The Model Family:

Model 1

Spoiler

Inspired by early 20th century racing cars, the Vagani team set about producing a modern revival.

LjZ6OAK.jpg

Download

Model 2

Spoiler

After learning how to miniaturise parts, the Vagani team created the smallest possible good looking two seater car possible .

qGzQTOG.jpg

Download (Requires DLC)

Model 3

Spoiler

After creating the Model 3, the Kerbals stood back and said "Hot damn thats sleek"

pA5aGXR.jpg

Download

Model 4

Spoiler

Inspired by the Model 3, the Model 4 features the same styling but now with 2 seats! Now you can take Bob with you too!

Hwz1Pmq.jpg

Download

Edited by Vagani

Good to see you back mate! And with two awesome looking rovers too! :)

Nice! And indeed good to have you back :-)

It's a pleasure to see you again @Vagani. Those rovers are beautiful, especially the Model 1A.

The 1A looks awesome! Nice work!

Thanks for the welcome! :D Sorry for the disapperance, was busy getting into university :P But now I'm back! From Outer Space...

Been getting used to all the changes on the Forum, everythings so difficult :P and of course getting used to KSP again, I think 1.0 was the last version I played!

Will be releasing cars from time to time when I get time :D

ALL NEW MODEL 3 AND 4!

After creating the Model 3, the Kerbals stood back and said "Hot damn thats sleek"

pA5aGXR.jpg

Download

Inspired by the Model 3, the Model 4 features the same styling but now with 2 seats! Now you can take Bob with you too!

Hwz1Pmq.jpg

Download

Edited by Vagani

We should reboot the Kerburgring, I was having a play with the new DLC structural parts last night and they offer some interesting possibilities for cars, plus Helblazers stream using structural intakes on his Tesla recreation also offers  new building methods - plus new wheels!

Edited by selfish_meme

1 hour ago, selfish_meme said:

We should reboot the Kerburgring, I was having a play with the new DLC structural parts last night and they offer some interesting possibilities for cars, plus Helblazers stream using structural intakes on his Tesla recreation also offers  new building methods - plus new wheels!

I've had some issues with my actual car irl, so I will not have any spending money for a few months.
(Can't pay for the DLC just yet)

Edited by He_162

1 hour ago, Gyrfalcon5 said:

Hmm, I can't seem to get the Dropbox download to work... It just takes me to my personal files and tells me the file doesn't exist. :/ 

I'm having the same issue. Hopefully it is fixed tomorrow before I get on, I'd like to test drive some machines!

16 hours ago, selfish_meme said:

We should, although these new wheels are so slow in acceleration :(

15 hours ago, He_162 said:

I've had some issues with my actual car irl, so I will not have any spending money for a few months.
(Can't pay for the DLC just yet)

I'll keep that in mind and create stock versions so everyone can play :)

14 hours ago, Gyrfalcon5 said:

Hmm, I can't seem to get the Dropbox download to work... It just takes me to my personal files and tells me the file doesn't exist. :/ 

13 hours ago, He_162 said:

I'm having the same issue. Hopefully it is fixed tomorrow before I get on, I'd like to test drive some machines!

Relinked the downloads, fingers crossed they work, let me know if not, go enjoy :wink:

5 hours ago, Vagani said:

We should, although these new wheels are so slow in acceleration :(

I'll keep that in mind and create stock versions so everyone can play :)

Relinked the downloads, fingers crossed they work, let me know if not, go enjoy :wink:

Awesome! I have gotten the DLC now thanks to somebody who thought it was a crime that I could not afford it, I appreciate this community greatly. The people here are fantastically wonderful, and profoundly kind.

• 2 weeks later...

s0iV6fV.png

Introducing the brand new OLV-1 (Orbital Lift Vehicle) Shuttle, this shuttle uses the new making history DLC and can carry payloads in orbit with ease. The front and bay docking ports also allow the shuttle to dock with space stations easily to transfer materials.

The large 5 piece bay can be retrofitted to carry a large variety of payloads from crews to probes.

Video

Spoiler

Download

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.