Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

1 minute ago, Kane Kerman said:

banned for misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding

Banned for  for misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding for misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding for misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding for misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding for misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding for misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding my misunderstanding

Now, I'll probably stop.

Spoiler

my misunderstanding

banned.

Spoiler
  •  

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  1. JNSQ does work in 1.10 with the bleeding edge dev branch of kepernicus. Or atleast its working well enough for me.
  2. StrandedonEarth liked a post in a topic: SpaceX Discussion Thread 19 minutes ago
  3. sturmhauke started following Heavy chassis 23 minutes ago
  4. I used a configuration somewhat like that for a heavy cargo vehicle, used for delivering a base from a shuttle cargo bay to the Munar surface. In addition to the rocker hinge, I added a piston between that and the vehicle body. I also limited the range of...
  5. 5232: Place a dispenser to proceed to the next floor.
  6. Seems this thread is a bit on the old side, but I'm totally still using Kerbal Health because it rocks. Just started playing an older save today and after reaching Laythe and leveling up my whole crew to level 5 I had to laugh when I realized that one of my...
  7. Lisias liked a post in a topic: Rethinking clipping... 44 minutes ago
  8. Every job is easy when you have the right tool. That bevel gear was held onto that shaft with loctite, a set screw, and a locktite bonded roll pin... For a flippin' tape meter!? They literally don't build 'em like they used to. This was merely a display device for...
  9. I really cannot wait till JNSQ/Kopernicus as a whole gets updated to 1.10.X. It just feels so weird orbiting above Kerbin and getting to Orbit with just an S-IC/a puff of S-II.
  10. Lisias liked a post in a topic: Rethinking clipping... 45 minutes ago
  11. Made plans for Upsilon I want to do Tylo Private Station soon! Like real soon! I think after that I am going to make A giant Flag shaped base for Pol! Eeloo will be big! I wonder what I will do...
  12. In 1.10.1 I get an error. It won't load properly. NVM.
  13. RoninFrog liked a post in a topic: RSS/RO | URANUS system GRAND TOUR! (1.8.1) 54 minutes ago
  14. Today
  15. Thanks That's a good point. I can definitely take a look at this. Tipping is always a *major* concern with a 3-leg. I almost like it that way but if I can help some suffering I will try ;] On that note - the legs now have working suspension. And I still hate doing...
  16. Where is this going to be landed? Generally when the suspension goes crazy, it's because you've got too much suspension (as in too many wheels for the local gravity). Can you remove some wheels, fill it full, then teleport it and test it on your favorite...
  17. bcink liked a post in a topic: [WIP] 1.10.1 - The Martian for KSP 1 hour ago
  18. bcink liked a post in a topic: [1.10.1] The Martian for KSP 1 hour ago
  19. Is there any particular reason the shroud of the boattail version of the LV-909 extends beyond the edge of the 1.25m fuel tanks? It's not much, but the seam is much more pronounced than on the other 1.25m boattail variants. Images:
  20. Stahlhelm started following Raptor9 1 hour ago
  21. Stahlhelm Stahlhelm joined the community 1 hour ago
  22. I'm not aware of any formal limit, but my computer complains greatly after a few hundred parts... Also worth noting you can adjust symmetry down by removing X part(s) from n symmetry (and then removing those parts entirely). Any offset or...
  23. Definitely left some time on the table, will keep trying...
  24. cavalier575 cavalier575 joined the community 1 hour ago
  25. the real world is like Millers planet. I go there for a day, and it is like one year passed here..
  26. At Year 4, Day 22, it is time to launch some more stuff! Here's what's going up next. This is my "(Advanced) Deep Space Transit" capable of carrying 7 kerbals with enough life support for over 2000 days. It can also double as a fuel tanker, far...
  27. Niven/Pournelle ran with the Orion concept in the novel Footfall
  28. Banned for not making the TF2 reference more obvious.
  29. Ok the only thing is that it must be the correct ratio and a png. Doesn't matter what px size it is
  30. More fun, add one on an long arm in vacuum, as its power use and acceleration is constant while energy in device is square of velocity* mass once you spin it up fast enough you can start bleed of extra energy with an generator at the pinon. Yes this...

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

©2020 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Powered by Invision Community