Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Banned for making respond to someone making me respond to someone banning me for making them respons to me banning someone else for making me respond to someone who banned someone else for making them respond to another person's message about banning someone for waking them up just because amogus exists.

Banned for banning someone because they banned someone who banned someone who banned someone who unbanned someone that was previously banned, and because they did not give me a bunch of lego pieces.

(Let's see...)

Edited by Ben J. Kerman
Wait, did I do this right? Whatever. Continue!

Banned for breaking the chain by banning Kiebherr instead of Kerbherr, when you should have banned @Ben J. Kerman for banning someone for banning someone else because that person banned someone who banned someone who unbanned someone that was perviously banned and because they didn't give you a bunch of lego pieces.

There! Salvaged it!

Banned for breaking the chain again, instead of banning me for banning someone for breaking the chain by banning Kiebherr instead of Kerbherr, when they should have banned @Ben J. Kerman for banning someone for banning someone else because that person banned someone who banned someone who unbanned someone that was previously banned and because they didn't give them a bunch of lego pieces.

Edited by SkyFall2489

Banned for breaking the chain yet again, banning me for faking the truth when you should have banned me for banning you for breaking the chain again, instead of banning me for banning someone for breaking the chain by banning Kiebherr instead of Kerbherr, when they should have banned @Ben J. Kerman for banning someone for banning someone else because that person banned someone who banned someone who unbanned someone that was previously banned and because they didn't give them a bunch of lego pieces.

Banned for not giving @Ben J. Kerman

A regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on his phone so he can control it, all of this delivered safely to him on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without him having any medical issues or conditions, without his house being destroyed, without the excavator or his phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant his wish, without the excavator melting, without it being opposite, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish him to be happy once he gets it, even without other Lego mining equipment.

Banned for banning me for

3 hours ago, ColdJ said:

not giving @Ben J. Kerman

A regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the proper instructions, and the proper app downloaded on his phone so he can control it, all of this delivered safely to him on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without him having any medical issues or conditions, without his house being destroyed, without the excavator or his phone gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issue or reason why they cannot grant his wish, without the excavator melting, without it being opposite, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish him to be happy once he gets it, even without other Lego mining equipment.