Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Banned for reference

16 hours ago, Confused Scientist said:

Banned because profile picture does NOT show explicit kerbal torture and/or death. How scandalous! My picture was taken after Jeb jumped off of a nuclear powered plane thirty kilometers above Duna.

I'll have you know this picture was before the locomotive smashed into a SUV full of Kerbals...for SCIENCE!

9 hours ago, Spacetraindriver said:

I'll have you know this picture was before the locomotive smashed into a SUV full of Kerbals...for SCIENCE!

Fine, then. You are now banned for using an SUV instead of a more fuel-efficient vehicle. Even though in this case, it would be an electric SUV (full of bloody kerbals).

Sometimes it disturbs me how deep some of us can get into the "pain and suffering" part of this game. But, like, it's all good if you revert the flight, right?

Edited by Confused Scientist
And oh, yeah, it's all worth it for sweet, sweet SCIENCE. *Starts grinning like Calvin holding a snowball.*

2 hours ago, Confused Scientist said:

Fine, then. You are now banned for using an SUV instead of a more fuel-efficient vehicle. Even though in this case, it would be an electric SUV (full of bloody kerbals).

Sometimes it disturbs me how deep some of us can get into the "pain and suffering" part of this game. But, like, it's all good if you revert the flight, right?

Banned for assuming Kerbals can bleed. They just kinda...pop.

I'll have you know that only TWO out of the NINE Kerbals died!

Or was it survive? I forgot...

Banned for popping the Kerbals while they even cannot bleed.

3 hours ago, Confused Scientist said:

You don't want to know, what he does with the toy railroad, toy cars and plastic soldiers.

P.S.
Whether anybody does anything else with a toy railroad?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...