Unity Controlled IK Mechs

Wanted to start a thread to host the craft for my project, and try to keep craft design and mod dev separate. I know nothing about hexapods so the design has lots of room for improvement. Also need a rocket to carry it to other worlds.

If your curious about the technique behind the bridge, the thread is here. If you want to try the walking program, know a little about Unity, and have a decent PC, hit me up.

Hexapod

https://kerbalx.com/VR_Dev/VR_Dev-Hexapod [BDA][Surface Lights] [TweakScale] [IR Rework]

Bidedal [Soon]

0tvtwfu.png

Edited by VR_Dev

8 hours ago, [INDO]dimas_1502 said:

how about the quad-pedal? should b easier making a working AT-AT

If you take two legs off the hexapod the script automatically switches to quadrapod mode. The leg shape will still be a little dif then an ATAT though. That probably needs a code rework. Tons of people have made walking ATATs though. Check out youtube

Edited by VR_Dev

19 hours ago, VR_Dev said:

If you take two legs off the hexapod the script automatically switches to quadrapod mode. The leg shape will still be a little dif then an ATAT though. That probably needs a code rework. Tons of people have made walking ATATs though. Check out youtube

they looks more like a dog's legs tho

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.