[1.5.0 <-> 1.8.1] Kerbalism v3.2

N70

@N70 I assume you mean conflicts with the Name. Maybe @HaullyGames could change the name of his repo and you could start a Kerbalism continued GitHub repo before things get too far ahead. GitHub is more professional and familiar to KSP users, probably be worth the effort in the long run :wink:

I will throw a PR together sometime in the future.

1 hour ago, PiezPiedPy said:

@N70 I assume you mean conflicts with the Name. Maybe @HaullyGames could change the name of his repo and you could start a Kerbalism continued GitHub repo before things get too far ahead. GitHub is more professional and familiar to KSP users, probably be worth the effort in the long run :wink:

I will throw a PR together sometime in the future.

Not with the name. Not at all.

Hi there.

I just tried out Kerbalism with 1.4.1 (knew it from earlier versions already) and I am not able to change the ECLSS  in the VAB. The two systems, installed are Scrubbers and Pressure Control, but I can't swap them with Propalent Fuel Cell for exemple. There are just no arrows there. =/ Any thoughts?

Kind regards.

1 hour ago, zulu354 said:

Hi there.

I just tried out Kerbalism with 1.4.1 (knew it from earlier versions already) and I am not able to change the ECLSS  in the VAB. The two systems, installed are Scrubbers and Pressure Control, but I can't swap them with Propalent Fuel Cell for exemple. There are just no arrows there. =/ Any thoughts?

Kind regards.

Send me your ksp.log and a picture of what's happening. A small video/gif if you can.

33 minutes ago, zulu354 said:

Ahm...I have to apologise. I just recognised, the arrows are there if I am in sandbox. I guess, I have to research more techs in the carreer mode. :blush: Sorry, my bad.

it's ok

Kerbalism 1.3.2 is out!

Changelog:

• Improved Bluedog compatability
  • Added more things to CTT nodes
  • RealFuels engines and Science parts can now malfunction
  • NOW REQUIRES COMMUNITY RESOURCE PACK

When i am timewarping and my craft runs out of ox, food, ec, water I get the message that my craft runs out of xxx and it pulls me out of the warp. Everything fine so far. But normally that pull comes to late by the time the warp needs to stop the kerbals are already dead. Is it possible to edit the kerbalism settings so the message, pull is triggered earlier while warping?

Edited by Z4ys

I noticed Fuel Cells do not generate electrical charge now. When i remove Kerbalism it works. I'll get you output logs later so you can debug. Just giving you the FYI.

edit: I'm an idiot nevermind..kerbalism requires different things for the fuels cells to work. Forever forgive me lol

Edited by bwheatley

4 minutes ago, njbrown09 said:

does kerbalism work with DMP?

Yes, it is working perectly. I'm playing with a friends form about 2-3 years, and on the latest version too.

Edited by popos1

2 hours ago, bwheatley said:

I noticed Fuel Cells do not generate electrical charge now. When i remove Kerbalism it works. I'll get you output logs later so you can debug. Just giving you the FYI.

edit: I'm an idiot nevermind..kerbalism requires different things for the fuels cells to work. Forever forgive me lol

i'm very new to Kerbalism, what you mean by "different things for the fuels cells to work"?

5 minutes ago, Andrey.gr said:

i'm very new to Kerbalism, what you mean by "different things for the fuels cells to work"?

Normally (stock) they use liq and ox fuel but with mods it get changed to oxygen and hydrogen or some other stuff.

Edited by Z4ys

KSP: 1.4.1 Windows 64bit

Problem: Drill doesnt start to drill

Mods installed:

mods.jpg?width=145&height=467

I tried it with only Kerbalism and required mods (module manager + community resources pack) still got no button to start drilling.

Reproduction steps:

Build a simple craft with a drill and try to drill at the shore biome near ksc for water or ore

20180325222447_1.jpg

Log:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/393746442046406666/427567950619475995/output_log.txt

Edit: issue is still there with kerbalism as only mod.

Edited by Z4ys