[1.5.0 <-> 1.8.1] Kerbalism v3.2

N70

4 hours ago, miguelsgamingch said:

So This will still work on sandbox mode or not?

Kerbalism works fine in sandbox, yes. You will have all the passive part upgrades, so you may see some differences even with parts from early in the tree.

55 minutes ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

So how does one transfer samples in a probe? Trying to put them in my probe core to send back home but see no way to do so as transfer data only moves transmittable data

Q: I can't transfer samples from one part to another, why?

A: Samples are physical things, you need a Kerbal to transfer them between parts (EVA or crew on board). However, there is a difficulty setting to Always allow sample transfers even on unscrewed vessels.

(Kerbalism FAQ, verse 5)

So I've recently done a fresh install with kerbalism and can't seem to get any of the ground science experiments from the Breaking Ground expansion to transmit. I have disabled the kerbalism science in the .cfg file by setting it to =false, I love kerbalism but prefer the stock science gathering. I've played around with a bunch of the other DSN settings too. They're all plenty powered and have active connection, and will say 100% science gathered 0% transmitted. Just seems something is preventing it from transmitting. No system messages indicating transmission was successful, but if I disable the central controller I will get alerts indicating lost science points due to no ground controller.  I've also played around with the science transmit delay value with no change. I've been uninstalling mods one at a time to see which may be causing it; kerbalism is the only one which seems to be preventing the ground science from being transmitted. No exceptions or errors that I can see. 

Searched around quite a bit and haven't run into anyone with a similar issue. Anyone have any leads? Not game breaking just frustrating. Thanks!