[1.5.0 <-> 1.8.1] Kerbalism v3.2

N70

16 hours ago, Daedalus451 said:

Have you considered changing the Habitat/Pressurisation mechanics to reflect the complete venting of atmosphere when Kerbals go on (or come back from) EVA?

That would be great, although I'd suggest keeping the air if the part has "airlock" in the name. This would give those parts a bit more appeal.

I've been watching Raiz Space YouTube playthrough with Kerbalism, and it's a terrific blindtest document. He missed the CRP requirement in the first episode. He also wanted a purge environment feature to deal with CO2 contamination.

1 hour ago, John Nowak said:

That would be great, although I'd suggest keeping the air if the part has "airlock" in the name. This would give those parts a bit more appeal.

I've been watching Raiz Space YouTube playthrough with Kerbalism, and it's a terrific blindtest document. He missed the CRP requirement in the first episode. He also wanted a purge environment feature to deal with CO2 contamination.

I've been learning from his mistakes so I don't make them too lol, I'm using a tech tree that starts with unmanned and I'm only just getting to the manned part.

Also thanks for the update to the CKAN!

1 hour ago, TonedMite133805 said:

Uhhh, I think I done goofed. How do I Install this on a Mac? I downloaded from Spacedock.

KSP mod installation is the same on all PC OS's. Copy the stuff inside Mod/Gamedata to KSP/Gamedata.

1 hour ago, TonedMite133805 said:

Uh... Still doesn't work; can't find GameData file. I have a screencapture if that'll help.

Ah, sorry. Kerbalism is packaged a bit differently, apparently. When you download Kerbalism and extract it, copy Kerbalism-2.1.1/Kerbalism/ to KSP/Gamedata/

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod, my favorite. But, and this is very sad, Kerbalizm produce too many gabrage and make game to stutter every 7-8 sec on 1,5-2 sec. I use RSS mod, but i have stutters not during the flight, but in the VAB.

When i delete Kerbalism stutters is gone...

To get more deails about stutters please read this thread

You need check to destroy every object you create after use.

2 hours ago, -Medved- said:

Great mod, my favorite. But, and this is very sad, Kerbalizm produce too many gabrage and make game to stutter every 7-8 sec on 1,5-2 sec. I use RSS mod, but i have stutters not during the flight, but in the VAB.

When i delete Kerbalism stutters is gone...

To get more deails about stutters please read this thread

You need check to destroy every object you create after use.

I've passed this up to the discord server.  If you could login there please you may he able to help by supplying logs etc. 

31 minutes ago, TrueMetis said:

So this mod removes the experimental storage unit from the parts list, is this a bug? Or did I miss one of the dependencies without noticing?

Yes.  It isn't needed as kerbalism changes the way the science is handled.  Basically probe cores, kerbals and most crewed pods have hard disks that store the science as data.

Peace.

Hey all, checking back in on Kerbalism. I've been running 1.6.1 for a bit but I'm really missing Kerbalism, since when I checked a while back there were some issues.

Anybody still seeing any concerns running on 1.6.1? I'm assuming (fingers crossed!) nothing other than the memory stuttering, which I've already installed the MemGraph add-on.

Appreciate the confirmations!

Edited by scottadges

39 minutes ago, scottadges said:

Hey all, checking back in on Kerbalism. I've been running 1.6.1 for a bit but I'm really missing Kerbalism, since when I checked a while back there were some issues.

Anybody still seeing any concerns running on 1.6.1? I'm assuming (fingers crossed!) nothing other than the memory stuttering, which I've already installed the MemGraph add-on.

Appreciate the confirmations!

Very sad, but stutters happened very often now, one per 7-8 sec.

I report about it on discord channel and creator now try to fix that issue. Creator working on this problem about two days...

Edited by -Medved-