[1.5.0 <-> 1.8.1] Kerbalism v3.2

N70

I need some help in understanding calculations of surface and volume. As far as I understood alle parts with crew >= 1 get those two variables. How can I calculate them from their bounding boxes and what is it in respect to model and such?

2 minutes ago, New Horizons said:

I need some help in understanding calculations of surface and volume. As far as I understood alle parts with crew >= 1 get those two variables. How can I calculate them from their bounding boxes and what is it in respect to model and such?

That's a good question.  You're best bet is to ask in the discord server, but it would be nice to have the answer as reference in the forum too. 

Peace. 

On 3/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, PiezPiedPy said:

@Kami_K220 Thanks, that info should help me find the bug ;)

That's a test build, you will be better off using the dev build, you will find the link to the server in the discord info and faq channel

Ah, sounds good thanks. Maybe a stupid question but how do I access the discord/faq channel??

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:50 PM, MassoudGL said:

Ah, sounds good thanks. Maybe a stupid question but how do I access the discord/faq channel??

Use the link to the Discord Server on the OP then when in the server click the #info-and-faq channel

36 minutes ago, Iguas said:

Hey,

Is it possible to use this mod with a rescaled kerbin ? will the radiations belts, etc... be scaled properly ? 

Thank you

I've used Kerbalism with Sigma Dimensions on 4x and it seems fine to me.

Just now, lordcirth said:

I've used Kerbalism with Sigma Dimensions on 4x and it seems fine to me.

Alright, thank you for your reply, just saw on the Rescale mod topic that kerbalism is supported, that's great !

16 minutes ago, afafsa said:

There seems to be some bug with attaching the radial tanks including with Kerbalism. It's extremely difficult to get them to attach.

The radial pressure canisters, eg for Oxygen? What KSP, MM, CRP, and Kerbalism versions?

Alternatively, open a github issue with this info.

5 minutes ago, TrueMetis said:

Hi, I've looked through the documentation but can't seem to find an answer to my question.

Can internal LSS's be swapped out for different ones? Or would I have to add a ECLSS?

Yes, just click Configure ECLSS on the pod's right-click menu.

On 3/1/2019 at 5:44 PM, kerbalspeed said:

Hi all, I'm having an issue with the mod and wondering if someone can help. When looking at command pods and cockpits, they all have a long list of bright blue "#autoloc 123..." entries. I'm sure this is not right? I don't know if it affects gameplay.

As a pre-req, I have deleted all mods, reinstalled KSP fresh, and then installed nothing but Kerbalism and it's automatic required addons via KSP.

See screenshot for issue:

https://i.imgur.com/UMPt9Kf.jpg

Thanks for any help.

@N70 I'm also having this issue, I've got Kerbalism v2.1.2 installed from CKAN w/ dependencies and am running KSP 1.6.1.  I just checked, this will happen on a clean installation of 1.6.1 w/ Kerbalism and Community Resource Pack.  It does not happen on a clean install of 1.4.5 w/ Kerbalism and CRP, though.

Hope this helps

18 hours ago, lordcirth said:

The radial pressure canisters, eg for Oxygen? What KSP, MM, CRP, and Kerbalism versions?

Alternatively, open a github issue with this info.

KSP: 1.6.1.2401

MM: 4.0.2

CRP: 1.0.0

Kerbalism: 2.1.2

I did a bit more digging to see if I could reproduce the bug. It seems the issue is with the kerbalism-container-radial* parts, specifically when being placed symmetrically. They can be placed individually without any issue, but the symmetry function causes only one part to be visible and I'm no longer able to place the object. It also causes a bit of lag, so I assume there's something funny going on behind the scenes.

3 hours ago, afafsa said:

the symmetry function causes only one part to be visible and I'm no longer able to place the object

Anecdotally, I've also encountered this sometimes and it seems the parts are actually placed way at the bottom of the VAB, but not actually attached (red). If you pull apart the craft, you'll likely see them way down there. Sorry that's not much for resolution, but a validation that I've run into this as well.

Edited by scottadges

Maybe I can help a bit improving Kerbalism configs: Taken from MM thread

Maybe someone has in idea,what is wrong with this line in a Kerbalism patch cfg

@PART[bluedog_Diamant_Diapason]:NEEDS[FeatureSignal]:FOR[Kerbalism]:AFTER[Bluedog_DB]

I guess, there are too many attributes in line...

FOR and AFTER are mutually exclusive

Is there some aspect of the pressurization system I don't understand? The amount of nitrogen my station uses is so extreme that I generally just edit the config files to fix it. Parts will randomly seem to depressurize and no amount of nitrogen will ever be enough repressurize them. I'm not even using inflatable parts.

33 minutes ago, afafsa said:

Is there some aspect of the pressurization system I don't understand? The amount of nitrogen my station uses is so extreme that I generally just edit the config files to fix it. Parts will randomly seem to depressurize and no amount of nitrogen will ever be enough repressurize them. I'm not even using inflatable parts.

Do you EVA much?

That may have something to do with it. I only seem to have issues when I undock my lander and take it to the Mun's surface. The lander has an airlock part, which I assumed would minimize the amount of nitrogen wasted, but I guess not.

Hello,

I began career with Kerbalism and I liked it very much.

I also use Memgraph to reduce garbage collection which is a huge problem for me. But in the editor (SPH or VAB) Memgraph is not working. At first I went to Memgraph topic and we found out that Kerbalism causes the problem. Is there anything you can do about this issue?

24 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ah.  So it's one of those mods which is causing your problem.  Could you try to isolate it a bit further ?

16 minutes ago, CanOmer said:

It's Kerbalism mod.

12 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Ok, so you can go the that thread.  It's  a massive mod and is doing a lot.  I'm  currently looking into the same issue with KCT

I use Windows 10 x64

My KSP ver: 1.6.1

ModuleManager.4.0.2

Logs: http://www.mediafire.com/file/atk5h40i0h31dln/logs3.zip

Memgraph graph that shown in editor: https://i.imgur.com/uGZ1Fj7.jpg

Edited by CanOmer