Share your Making History Ships!

I wanna see what you guys make :)

Here's one of my first creations. Just a small european-style electric caddy

KPXAcu9.png

Was a bit disappointed with how underpowered the new wheels were, so i added the old wheels and a new paintjob and had a lot more fun

9JCQwb3.png

19 hours ago, quasarrgames said:

Somehow I was expecting significantly more people to be using the expansion by now...

They/we read the thread complaining about the CoT or CoM or attachment nodes not being aligned correctly on the new parts and decided to wait for it to actually work before paying for it. I know I said I'd happily pay for a bucket of algae with a Squad logo on it, but truthfully, it has to at least be of release quality, even if I personally have minimal interest in the actual content. 

That aside, the rover amuses me :)  How did you do the paint job? (Or is that part of MH?)

41 minutes ago, eddiew said:

They/we read the thread complaining about the CoT or CoM or attachment nodes not being aligned correctly on the new parts and decided to wait for it to actually work before paying for it. I know I said I'd happily pay for a bucket of algae with a Squad logo on it, but truthfully, it has to at least be of release quality, even if I personally have minimal interest in the actual content. 

That aside, the rover amuses me :)  How did you do the paint job? (Or is that part of MH?)

I have been wondering the same thing. My MEM still looks gray, I'd love to have the fancy gold too! 

6 minutes ago, WooDzor said:

I have been wondering the same thing. My MEM still looks gray, I'd love to have the fancy gold too! 

Only certain parts have all the texture/paint variations. Dunno why - for reasons, I guess. 

On 21/03/2018 at 6:10 PM, eddiew said:

All things considering it's probably not worth 15 bucks, but it's not inherently flawed in any way and it's a great addition to the game. :)

And yes, in MH structural panels can come in different colors: grey, white and gold.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.