The Ultimate Jool 5 Challenge Continued

I’m doing a kerbalism grand tour, which is far harder and I have no time, but I have a kerbalx craft with light modification that can easily do it. I give you permission to fly it in a joint collab, we won’t likely go on the leather board but as a gate crasher. Search up the user

Spoiler

Sr-71

and download Kraken’s maw.

Shower thought:
I bet deploying a 100 kerbal base on each moon would wreck the competition. Sadly, the mere tylo lander would have to shuttle 42 tons up and down several times. I wager it will be really hard. The mothership might be 10 kilotons or more.

Edited by Single stage to ocean
6 hours ago, AlpacaMall said:

@JacobJHC any update on this?

My apologies, I looked at those a week ago and thought I replied to you. Yes, those are all fine to use.

I'm afraid to necropost this but any progress? I'm busy on a kerbalism grand tour and that involoves a jool 5, and @king of nowhere is currently at Moho, probably plotting a course for duna and then jool as we speak. This challenge is gonna die soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Some comments removed. If you don't like the way a challenge is being run, don't participate. Getting grouchy with others doesn't improve the situation. 

30 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Hmmmm. This looks easy. Im going to try it.

I think that's the first time I've heard a Jool 5 described as easy:D

Good luck!

On 3/16/2018 at 7:03 PM, JacobJHC said:

5. Kerbals must be in a pod or cabin (no seats) for the interplanetary journey. Seats are okay for landing and flying within the Jool system.
6. One refueling mission is allowed in the Jool system if you run out of fuel, unless your ship uses ISRU. The refueling mission can only transfer resources, not parts, to your Jool 5 craft. This mission must actually be flown!

does this mean that these rules have been revoked?