[1.9.x] Structural Tubing Restructured

linuxgurugamer

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thank you very much for keeping this alive.

PSA: I'm not particularly fond of the default camouflage design. If somebody else should feel that way too, here's a fix:

@PART[*]:HAS[@MODULE[ModulePartVariants]]{
  @MODULE[ModulePartVariants]:HAS[#baseVariant[CamoNature],@VARIANT[HighVisibility]]{
    @baseVariant = HighVisibility
    // the possible variants are
    // CamoNature, UrbanCamo, green, Hot1, Stockalike, DKSalvage, HighVisibility, USI, Search&Rescue, RacecarRed, Sandstorm
    // you may have to use "Search?Rescue" instead of the ampersand, i haven't tested that particular case. All others should work as is. Nobody should ever use special characters for internal IDs. Period.
  }
}

to add your own variants, use a patch like this:

@MODULE[ModulePartVariants]{
    VARIANT{
      name = Girder
      displayName = Girder
      themeName = Girder
      primaryColor = #CCCCCC
      secondaryColor = #666666
      TEXTURE{
        mainTextureURL = Corax/Textures/struct_tube_girder1
        // that texture for example ^ would have to exist in KSP/GameData/Corax/Textures/
      }
    }
  }
}

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

@Corax trying to change the default colour to search&rescue cant seem to get it to change used the ? like you suggested but still have a camo default any ideas

Which of his patches are you trying?

What happens?

Please provide a log file (Player.Log) as well as the MM log files located in the Reports folder

@linuxgurugamerIts not a big deal all the parts load ok and the texture switching works fine the mod is fully functional, its purely aesthetics and I don't want to waste you time on those as I know your probably flat strap updating mods which I really appreciate you doing

I tried his first patch and created DKSalvage_Colour.cfg and copied these lines into it 

@MODULE[ModulePartVariants]:HAS[#baseVariant[Search?Rescue],@VARIANT[Search?Rescue]]{
    @baseVariant = Search?Rescue
    // the possible variants are
    // CamoNature, UrbanCamo, green, Hot1, Stockalike, DKSalvage, HighVisibility, USI, Search&Rescue, RacecarRed, Sandstorm
    // you may have to use "Search?Rescue" instead of the ampersand, i haven't tested that particular case. All others should work as is. Nobody should ever use special characters for internal IDs. Period.
  }
}

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.