The Wrecking Crew

Cunjo Carl

1 hour ago, million_lights said:

I came , saw and destroyed

I'm glad you liked it, thanks for playing!

23 minutes ago, NepalRAWR said:

Instructions unclear, wrecked the wrecking ball.

Looking good there! The ball can survive the loss of a couple limbs and still wobble along fine. Keep going, best of luck!

job_satisfaction_mk3.jpg

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Congrats on getting Mission of the Week! Now where was this during the "Destroy KSC" challenge?

Oh, thanks! I had no idea. I'm happy to hear people are still giving this mission a shot, it was fun to make.

I got whacked with a nasty illness which prevents me from playing games (or surfing much) so I'm almost exclusively in the Science & Spaceflight forum. I hadn't even heard of the mission of the week or the destroy KSC challenge. Cool sounding challenge though! Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix up those broken images soon.

Seeing this reminds me, I was originally planning to make a deluge of missions earlier this year. Please look forward to some more creative ones when I can get back to it!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.