It works! With a little modification the mk1 pod is with helmet inside:

@INTERNAL[KV?_IVA|MK2POD_IVA|MEM_IVA|mk1PodCockpit]
{
    @MODULE[InternalSeat],*
    {
        @allowCrewHelmet = true
    }
}

(make a *.cfg file with the code in it and put this in GAMEDATA folder with ModuleManager)

In the MEM, the standart helmets seems to be a little bit too big...

On 3/18/2018 at 6:16 AM, KnutG said:

Since version 1.4 Kerbals in IVA seams to wear no helmets anymore. Is there an option to let them put their helmets on as before?

aauT3fm.jpg

They seem to have done this because the new IVA for the Mk2 capsule and the MEM clip heads thru the hull if the Kerbals wear the helmets. MEM model looks to small to fix. But the MK2 has lots of IVA room look's like you could just move the seats forward from the back of the pod and then helmets would be fine? Would have to go back and load the game to look and be sure but I think the Mk3 and Vostock at least up to the two man model would be OK also.

Edited by Delbrutis

On 3/18/2018 at 9:03 AM, Geonovast said:

You know, I didn't even think of it, but I have TRR.  Lemme try stock...

How is TRR working for you under 1.4.1? I just got the shader's fixed for 1.3.1 under Linux. And with all the graphics bugs under GL on stock 1.4.1 I've been afraid to try. Just curious? I thought someone on TRR forum said the shader's were broke again for everyone under 1.4.0 ? I'll have to go back and look been to busy trying to hose down my stock game with raid to break out the mods yet. Thank's  

3 minutes ago, Delbrutis said:

How is TRR working for you under 1.4.1? I just got the shader's fixed for 1.3.1 under Linux. And with all the graphics bugs under GL on stock 1.4.1 I've been afraid to try. Just curious? I thought someone on TRR forum said the shader's were broke again for everyone under 1.4.0 ? I'll have to go back and look been to busy trying to hose down my stock game with raid to break out the mods yet. Thank's  

Still running 1.3.1 on my mod install.  I have 1.4.1 installed, but only running KER and the newly revived ShowFPS on it.  Got a lot of dust to settle before I move completely over.  Not overly thrilled with 1.4.1 yet.

1 minute ago, Geonovast said:

Still running 1.3.1 on my mod install.  I have 1.4.1 installed, but only running KER and the newly revived ShowFPS on it.  Got a lot of dust to settle before I move completely over.  Not overly thrilled with 1.4.1 yet.

Thank's I like the  part's OK. But I will make no excuse for Squad The bugs are really bad and obvious. Was really hoping for a actual making history campaign. Like a historical career play thru. And the DlC seem's to have broke more career balance than it fixed ? Not that career was ever balanced or good to begin with.  I have mixed feelings about the Unity update? While I  appreciate Squad  working hard to give us the latest version. I have to wonder at what point with a supposedly complete game that has to work on multiple platforms will enough be enough? The new effects might be cool if they ever work but Meh right now there mostly worse than the old one's. So yeah 15$ Eh? Squad got my money I have my backup's and someone already pointed out the new part's work fine in 1.3.1. Thank's for the response.   

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.