77I- Lowell Prestissimo GT (Collaboration with OTech Engineering)

2018 Lowell Prestissimo GT

Comfort

Control

Class

Comfort, Control, and Class. Three words that make up the Prestissimo program. When OTech joined the world of car manufacturing, their first request was to 77I Industries for advice, and for collaboration. Many months (And hundreds of thousands of funds) later, the 2018 Lowell Prestissimo GT has been born. An OTech S01 All-Steel Chassis provides the base for a remarkable design that is both smooth and beautiful. 

5MMOH7H.png

Comfort, Control, and Class is the Lowell-OTech way.

Due to a slight lack of manufacturing experience, the Lion and the Lamb made a compromise. OTech would supply the Chassis build, while the Lowell Department of 77I Industries would provide body development. What followed was beyond what anyone could have predicted. Stunning tech and luxury on the inside and out create a stunning vehicle that you can use on the roadway or the raceway.

The Lowell team went all-out with this design, creating everything from dynamic aero devices to City lights and varying high-beam levels.

Spoiler

h69Zp3H.png

City Lights

l4GTzov.png

HighBeam1

kdakKMX.png

HighBeam2

lqndUXf.png

Dynamic Aero creates more grip without the need for overhead spoilers. 

The Prestissimo's suspension creates a smooth ride over every bump, and its luxurious leather interior makes it the perfect ride to take to the track or take the heart of that special someone. Its engine exhaust is piped out through a dual hose design and creates that yell that evokes memories of turbochargers, V10's, and racing down the main straight at 200 miles an hour. At just over 85,000 Funds, the Prestissimo isn't just for anybody. Of course, neither is making history. Or having fun. Buy yours today!

https://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77I-Lowell-Prestissimo-GT-2011-v10

"I've tested your car, and it drives very good - You have not promised too much! The Friction is good balanced, and the dynamic spoilers also work great. The detailed Interior is built with love, as well as the clean lines of the body. Yet again a super vehicle!"

-McFlyever; Test Driver and 77I fan.

Imgur Album: https://imgur.com/a/8lCxW

Please note that the car was designed in KSP 1.3.1. There is a problem with KSP 1.4.x, wheels have too much grip. I hope Squad/T2 will take a look at this. Until then the only solution is to manually lower the friction settings on each wheel, which is a bummer. It took me many hours to give it the characteristics I wanted.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.