[1.4.1] KSP-AVC Extended 1.2.0.0

N70

50 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Are you planning on providing continuing support, including bug fixes?

if it doesn't take that long, sure.

as i said, this isn't a revival, this is putting the mod on life support.

@N70

I and others would appreciate a reply as to your intentions with this. 

This is a very good mod, with a few significant flaws which need to be fixed.  It needs more than "Life Support" as you put it.

I've been trying to contact @cybutek about this with no success, and had mentioned at least once in the thread that I was thinking of adopting it.  I'm hoping to avoid a repetition of that, and would like to get this resolved fairly quickly.

To put it in blunt words, if you aren't going to fix the bugs, then please let me know so I can adopt this and fix the bugs.  I think my reputation speaks for itself 

@N70 Think this is one of those situations were you should of talked to some of the other modders like @linuxgurugamer in community since this plugin is such a important part to most of our mods.  Its not something you can just Recompile, it needs some fixing.  Just saying.

And a lot of times @cybutek takes a little bit to respond.

Edited by malkuth

1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Unfortunately, he hasn't responded to me in 4 months :-(

Ya that is a little long for him.  It will suck if he moved on, he knew his stuff when coding.  Well if he is gone hopefully someone can pick up Engineer too.  Its a little beyond me with all the math. LOL.

6 minutes ago, malkuth said:

Ya that is a little long for him.  It will suck if he moved on, he knew his stuff when coding.  Well if he is gone hopefully someone can pick up Engineer too.  Its a little beyond me with all the math. LOL.

Strange thing is that I see updates on KER on Github

Regardless, I'm willing to take it up, and if he comes back and wants it, I'd be VERY happy to return it.  But the bottom line is that his, and this one, are both broken.

I can get a working release out quickly, and then work on the bugs

Edited by linuxgurugamer

2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Strange thing is that I see updates on KER on Github

Well thats good looks like he is accepting pull request than.  But doesn't look like he has done much since May 2017 himself on code.  So my guess is that Engineer will be updated soon than.

8 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

@N70

I and others would appreciate a reply as to your intentions with this. 

This is a very good mod, with a few significant flaws which need to be fixed.  It needs more than "Life Support" as you put it.

I've been trying to contact @cybutek about this with no success, and had mentioned at least once in the thread that I was thinking of adopting it.  I'm hoping to avoid a repetition of that, and would like to get this resolved fairly quickly.

To put it in blunt words, if you aren't going to fix the bugs, then please let me know so I can adopt this and fix the bugs.  I think my reputation speaks for itself 

Please fix it, I just released this because I recompiled it for myself and thought it would be selfish to not release it

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.