What other games do you know that are already available space-related?

Agustin

There is a brilliant Babylon 5 mod for Freespace2: http://babylon.hard-light.net/ and Battlestar Galactica mod (Beyond the Red Line): https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=93696.0

There is currently a GoG sale, but unfortunately the games I am pondering, either RimWorld or Space Haven, are not on sale.

Edited by hendrack

*yoda voice* Star Wars Rebellion I recommend to you (available on GoG). For you Trekkies: Birth of the Federation (you have to google for that one, its more or less abandonware but has a small devoted modding community). I prefer those old school games a lot over modern stuff. *looking at you Unity Engine*.

Oh, and I forgot about Diaspora, another freespace2 mod: 

Edited by hendrack

• 3 months later...

A few others I haven't seen mentioned yet:

Titan Outpost  - mining/base building on Titan.  Was pretty fun but I ran into a point where I couldn't find something needed for an upgrade.  Not sure if its a bug or I was just missing it.

Rover Mechanic Simulator - repair rovers on Mars.  Similar to all the other "________ Mechanic Simulator" games

Moonbase Alpha - free game about a NASA moon base.  Only played a few minutes due to limited time, but you start off trying to repair damage after a meteor impact

Empyrion - Galactic Survival - similar to No Man's Sky

and not quite a space game, but Stormworks: Build & Rescue has solid rockets available but no ability to reach space. 

All are available on Steam

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.