TweakScale for all parts in the Examples.cfg?

So I'm wondering how I'm supposed to get this to work, there appears to an option in this .cfg file to enable TweakScale for all parts, but the instructions are unclear. It says "remove the leading "//" to activate", but since I am unfamiliar with the syntax it just looks like a jumbled mess and I have no idea which set of of double slashes to delete.

On 3/18/2018 at 11:53 PM, NoXion said:

So I'm wondering how I'm supposed to get this to work, there appears to an option in this .cfg file to enable TweakScale for all parts, but the instructions are unclear. It says "remove the leading "//" to activate", but since I am unfamiliar with the syntax it just looks like a jumbled mess and I have no idea which set of of double slashes to delete.

Hi  this is the part you need, just paste this into a new cfg or alter the examples to look like this. BE WARNED scaling everything can and does have weird results, wheels dont like it too much, it will break IVA views etc as long as part is scaled. Scale with caution  , Also that in scaling ALL  you may be scaling parts that really should not be, so any oddness is very much on you as the user .

@PART[*]:HAS[!MODULE[TweakScale]]:FINAL
{
    %MODULE[TweakScale]
    {
        %name = TweakScale
        %type = free
    }
}

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.