ISS Resupply Mission Orion Edition *UPDATED*

Rookie

UPDATED 29/04/18 FINAL PATCH WHILE WORKING ON NEXT MISSION!

This is a basic mission that let's you head up to the International Space Station with the new Orion Module, not yet operational by NASA yet, transfer crew and return safety back to the KSC. I hope you all enjoy!

DOWNLOAD HERE!

Rookie

UTO9eAF.pngCRdIMwy.jpgUeoqYGu.pngzoYkjyD.png

Edited by Rookie

Its a nice small mission but I cant finish it. There seem to be no end note to trigger the end. I landed the Orion with the right crew around 5km away from the KSC and i dont get any succes notification.20180320233817_1.jpg20180320233808_1.jpg

Yeah I had the same problem and it’s wouldn’t let me add an end node or what ever it is you need to finish it, did the final message come on screen saying something like ‘thanks for playing’? Imma try later if I can fix it as I’ve watched some more tutorials but I had a lot of problems when trying to EVA and board the kerbal onto the iss for some reason it wouldn’t account for it when you do that task. But cheers for the info il try get it sorted around 1800 GMT.

cheers, rookie 

Ah bugger, yeah that’s my fault there sorry mate. I will try fix as soon as I can but my computer is doing some updating and that so it’s not giving me much free time but, if possible, il fix by tomorrow but I can’t guarantee it. Thanks very much for telling me though. Many apologies 

rookie 

End nodes aren't their own kind of node, any node can be an end node. You have to click the final node(s) in your mission, and on the pane in the right, check the box that says "end node." Then, in the "mission end" dropdown in that same pane to add flavor-text for the end or whatever.

You can set up trophies and stuff in the Briefing panel, as well.

I have finally got time! Very sorry for this guys but the link will be updated tonight around 2100 GMT. Very sorry for all this and I hope you can bare with me but I will be making more missions very shortly now I have a hell of a lot more spare time. 

Cheers! Rookie

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.3.2018 at 8:32 AM, frog352000 said:

Your mission doesn't import for me. Put the .zip in the KSP missions folder and it doesn't import it on startup.

You need to extract the zip file

• 2 weeks later...

there is a bug in the last part of the mission. It checks for the ISS to be landed instead of the Orion capsule and therefore the mission could not be completed :(

Edited by Sim1

Sim1, absolute brilliant stream! Thank you so much for taking the time and playing the mission, i think i have found a fix to it but not had time to play through the mission as i dont have much time and i am working on another mission :). You did a great job at the mission and is 100% a pass from me XD I have published the 'final' link now and if you would like to play through it you are more than welcome too! If it's not fixed the problem you are more than welcome (or anyone thats reading this comment) to help me make it right so i learn from my mistakes. Thanks very much for playing though mate!

Regard, Rookie. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.