i have know clue what tags this should be under 

I was wonders if you can add storage, supplies for people stations. supplies like oxygen, experiments, fuel, trash etc. lets say they don't have oxygen  then the kerbals would die. or if they don't have food then there productive would decease there research. something along those lines   

Life support has been suggested many times already, but it will not be implemented because it would add too much difficulty for newer players. I mean I'd love life support in KSP but that's what Squad more or less says.

Now there are many mods that add life support in many shapes and colours. From mods as Snacks! and USI Life Support: very simple and will not kill your Kerbals if they run out of supplies (you do get fines and debuffs); to massively complex mods as Kerbal Health or Kerbalism with many many things to care about, if you want proper realism. Plus a wide range in the middle, TAC Life Support is not too hard and quite popular. The link in my sig contains a lot of life support mods (in the Life Support and Health category) if you're interested.

Edited by Gaarst

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.