THANK YOU to the devs/artists/etc.

mrwadlo

I've been playing 1.3 for around 6 months and had the graphics set to a low setting as I keep other programs running. I upgraded to 1.4.1 over the weekend and of course all the settings reset to the defaults. I didn't realize a difference at first, and then noticed that everything looks very smooth and clean. I then had a great appreciation for this game more than ever before. The game is perfect at what it is and the simple, smooth graphics compliment it like peas and carrots.

Nicely done, devs, artists and everyone involved!

I've played this game for so long and seen so many changes, most of which I liked but the rest I learned to appreciate. My view of the KSP community has been amazing and a couple times it's been a conversation starter among coworkers ("Bill said you crashed into the moon over the weekend..."). I've played with mods and without mods, usually alternating. The modding in this game gives variety and keeps providing humor/amusement/challenge/customization all these years.

Thank you also, modders!

p.s. Sorry if this is the wrong forum. It's the best way I could find to send a note.

I have more hours in this game than any other, even COH. I really hope they continue to develop the game further, and also continue the support for modders. Truly ,modders keep things alive in every game.  For the Next DLC, Squad should just ask the community what we really want in the game. There are several mods that should be stock, however, even if they do nothing else. KSP has been one of the best games Ive played.  In the end, Squad have done a great job with this game and supplied us a way to ..Get Our Space On.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.