KSP 1.4.1 Crash too often

Hello guys,

Since the update, I've seen that the x64 version of KSP don't seems to work.. So I'm now playing on KSP_x32 but also got a lot of problems

My game seems to crash every times I load a rocket with more than 100 parts or so

I'm uploading a bunch of KSP logs if you want to check them out : https://mega.nz/#!Rk52GArL!vCig86vmFEruCZIzEt9U7vvnTrsp3sQnIGhWZ3Nfe8U

Btw, I've looked in the errors logs that reads failure from multiple addresses appears quite often but after doing a memtest I don't get any RAM errors...

Edited by PrimoDev

Thread moved to unmodded tech support. :)

@PrimoDev, there are this strings in the log:

0 MB physical memory [0 MB free].
0 MB paging file [0 MB free].
0 MB user address space [90 MB free].

which indicates an out of memory problem, however on x32 this does not necessary translates in actual memory (RAM) state, rather than memory state allocated/available for KSP process.
You see, running x64 version is also pretty much a requirement on Windows, because on Windows the 32bit process is limited by 2.5GB of RAM, regardless how much memory one has installed.
On Linux for example, the x32 PAE allows up to 64GB of RAM, but still its considered a workaround by many and x64 is encouraged instead. Hence, I also play KSP on x64bit Linux.

I suggest that you open a new topic with the problem starting x64bit version, or modify original post in this topic with logs when you get the said "black screen", so your problem can be solved. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.