Trouble removing Liquid Oxygen Boil Off 1.3.1 with Real Fuels and many other mods

Hey all,

Recently started another RSS career with about 90 some odd mods. The most important one obviously being real fuels. I dont think my issue with oxygen boil off is related to real fuels as I've made a config file with the FINAL designation to change all the  tanks with the variable 'loss_rate' to '0' and have confirmed that it is working by checking modulemanager.configcache. So my only conclusion is that its a different mod. I had cryogenic engines and tanks installed and found variables called BoiloffRate and some other localization stuff related to that mod, but I wasnt sure I had found all the instances within its configuration so I elected to play without it. Deleted my configcache so it would generate a new one and I'm still experiencing Liquid oxygen boil off and I can't find the variable responsible for it, so I've come here for help. Here's a combined pic of my mod list. Appreciate everyones time. - https://imgur.com/L9ldERG

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.