B5 (2.0 Coming 2019)

SpaceBirb

55 minutes ago, The_evil_martians said:

@alberro+ it doesn't say that it is available for 1.8 , the only remedy to this that I know  -for steam users-  is to downgrade your version to a update that the mod supports. If you do not have KSP on steam then I would suggest just googling it or ask other users.

Launchers Pack works perfectly for 1.8.1, but I don’t know if 2.0 will be available for 1.8.1.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 3:46 PM, The_evil_martians said:

Wait what? Ive been trying to download it myself many times now and all the textures and parts are all mixed up and some gone! I'll redownload it now. I didn't realize!

1.8.1 shouldn't have changed anything to render launchers pack non usable. I'll check it out myself again too, but you probably messed up when installing it somehow.

• 3 weeks later...

Disregard the last message, I don't want to sacrifice all my mods for one :/ what should I do? I got photos, and im figuring out how to post them

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS! (Copy and Paste)

fuels:     random chosen name

I
                             V

file:///Users/MarceGonzalez/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202020-01-02%20at%206.50.06%20PM.png

Also for some reason the ITS booster is the orange tank :/

file:///Users/MarceGonzalez/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202020-01-02%20at%208.00.02%20PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, The_evil_martians said:

i don't know actually

maybe not.

-2.0 COMING MAY 2019-

well looks like this mod is dead

Quite a shame, actually. It was such a nice texture pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello for some reason the b5 textures are not working even thought I got all the dependencies it needed and the plugin.  I am using the 1.2.2 launchers pack and the V1.3 B5 but it still wont work