Do you believe in Roswell accident and was real?

Pawelk198604

I'm Polish not american but i read a lot about the subject in Poland we had similar accident in communism time (i'mt to young to live that time i'm 1986) 

But in a few towns during communism, strange incidents occurred, such as strange destruction of crops, crop circles that appeared in several villages in Poland, these areas were always tightly enclosed by a communist secret police, the authorities accused that it was the work of American imperialists who sabotage the Polish agricultural industry, but nobody believed it :-) 

I even read the stories of a farmer who claimed he was abducted by an extraterrestrial spacecraft, and a female alien, masturbated him xD , but these were not supposedly bad memories that these aliens did not have bad intentions as compared to similar events with others. countries, sometimes I think why no alien abducted me, I would have cool memories and I could make money on it 

http://culture.pl/en/article/the-secret-connection-between-keanu-reeves-ufos-and-polish-sci-f

Edited by Pawelk198604

1 hour ago, Pawelk198604 said:

a farmer who claimed he was abducted by an extraterrestrial spacecraft, and a female alien

Yes! There are even documentaries, a whole hub of them!

P.S.
Also Redneck Rampage and Saints Row IV.

Edited by kerbiloid

Boswell has two possibilities:

Alien cultures detected (via some instantaneous means that defies relativity and that whole "speed of casuality" assumption) an atomic blast on Earth, rushed to where the nukes are (again, faster than the speed of light), and promptly crashed on what just happened to be the same day a nuke was lost.  And they haven't left evidence since.

Or it was a "deeper cover story".  More likely made up by the locals to tell the new transfers "what really happened" and grew out of control.  You can imagine the size of the operation when the Air Force loses a nuclear bomb.

Occam's razor is pretty clear.  Even if you are willing to assume that the "broken arrow" (lost nuclear weapon) was the cover story for an alien crash, the rest of the issues are huge.  I'd also recommend googling "sleep paralysis".  This type of thing leads to all sorts of hysteria, I've even seen reports on CNN of "sexual assault during an airline flight" that was textbook sleep paralysis.

Yes there is.

But what is it, I decline to offer help.

Just as a note, I almost thought a lost kite flying about in the air was a star then an unusual object then just a kite.

Edited by YNM

If the Rosewell event is indeed a UFO pilot capture, then their civilization is not vengeful. As the airbase is still there.
On another hand, they don't give a fake about their pilots lives, as they didn't force the humans to return him/her/it/whatever back (and other parts of body). Unlikely they give more about human ones.

Edited by kerbiloid

17 minutes ago, ment18 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mogul

Was balloons that were intended to spy on the USSR.  Explains the extreme secrecy.  I think they were designed to be radar resistant, which make their design very strange, like f117, which further developed the rumors.

Not radar-resistant, but very unconventional due to specific altitude requirements - MOGUL was used for remote (intercontinental) nuclear explosion detection, not direct espionage.

Also, it mounted dedicated radar reflectors, contributing to the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot factor to any observers.

Edited by DDE

5 minutes ago, NSEP said:

It was a weather balloon, not aliens.

Don't jump straight to the most unlikely possibility.

Makes perfectly sense, I thought it was an spy balloon, knew the US did overflight of USSR with high attitude balloons taking pictures before they got satellites and spy planes.
Any way its something who is classified so you make an cover story, this is typically made by an committee so it make as much sense as an Hollywood plot 

I can say that it isn't aliens, because if so, everyone at roswell would be either dead, or in quarantine from alien viruses.

Is it a UFO, well no, its not in the air, but its a UGO (Unidentified grounding object) yes, I made that up, and yes, I'm proud of that name

I personally believe that either A: the goverment was telling the truth, or B: it was some drone, like a T2D2-1 
McDonnell_TD2D-1_Katydid_target_drone_in

It would make sense for the goverment to hide a drone, as it was a emerging technology that could be VERY useful in wartime, and if its all smashed up, who knows? it could look like a crashed ufo, although, interestingly, it uses a parachute to recover, so if the chute deploys afterwards.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.