Your favorite planets

blimpsnack

1. Your favorite planet 

2. Your favorite moon

My favorite planet is Eve, I like the combination of colors and the fact that it's just a pain to land and escape from also makes it my least favorite at the same time, which makes it even more likable for some reason.

My favorite moon has to be Laythe because it is one of the only moons in KSP that has someone of a circular form that is uninterrupted by valleys and craters. It is also a marine moon, which is a concept that I had never though of before. 

Favorite plan is Dres.

Favorite moon is Minmus.

However, to be fair, I have never been to Eeloo, only been to Jool twice on flybys, and have only been to three moon (legitimately anyway, I have F12ed my way to Laythe a few times to see if a plane would fly there)

I seem to be getting more enjoyment out of LKO projects nowadays than anything interplanetary.

My favorite planet is Earth, bevause I live on it.

Most favorite moon ? There's only The Moon ain't it ? :P:wink::D

For in-KSP though, I'll be honest - I haven't went interplanetary. It takes ages, I got bored, and more often my potato would just gave up.

Favorite planet? Hmmmm... Kinda hard, since there's a lot of planets out there that suits my taste, and writing all of them would make my post VERY long, so I'll pick PSR J1719 1438b

Favorite moon? Titan and Charon

Oh, for KSP, my favorite planet is Dres, and my favorite moon is Gilly

My favorite planet? Earth! Its waaaaaaay better than all the others are you kidding me! And we havnt even explored all of it!

If we're talking KSP then I reject the planet/moon distinction and choose Mun. I like the craters, the airless low gravity and its resemblance to the Moon. Also good views of Kerbin.

Favourite planet? Earth. All the cool things are here.

Favourite moon? The Moon. If you know how to live on the Moon, you would also know how to live almost everywhere in the universe.

In KSP, my favourite Moon is Minmus, since it acts as a great gateway. I don't really enjoy the planets though.

• 1 month later...

Man, this is a tough one.

Planets:

Beauty: Kerbin. The other planets could use terrein passes, nothing comes close to Kerbin.

Logistics: Jool. It's an amazingly cool place to explore due to its moon system.

Moons:

Beauty: The Mun. IMO it has the second most refined terrein in the game, and seeing Kerbin in the background is what sells it for me.

Logistics: Minmus. Amazing for mining, and in a somewhat convenient location for it.

My favourite planet: Kerbin, because it has many different zones (rivers, oceans, mountains, icecaps, desert...)

My favourite moon: Minmus. I love its nice color and the green ice oceans. And I like it's small and easy to fly away from there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.