So I'm in career mode and I've sent a couple of missions to the Mun. Only one probe was able to soft-land due to a bug I've had with my landers. For some reason they want to bounce back up, usually flipping over in the process. I have had this issue with both the smallest and the medium sized legs. I've also played a bit with the leg springs and dampeners. I lowered their tweakable settings. During that landing, the craft sank into the surface of the Mun and one of the legs exploded, requiring a revert. Mods in use: CKAN, Science Checklist, several flag mods, Contract Configurator with all of the Contract Packs, Kerbal Alarm Clock, EVE, Landing AIM, Modular Flight Integrator, Module Manager, TriggerAu's Flags, and Waypoint manager. This issue has only occurred since 1.4.1 and hasn't happened previously. I do own Making History. I'd love some help with this one, since I have several contracts that require soft landing!

Edited by MrBonesWildRide
Forgot to post version and Expansion status

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.