Buildings fully upgraded BUG in 1.4.1 REALLY?

Well hi guys... i just dissapointed, im playing testing and having patience since the first playable version of that superb game. i remember the 0.90 building bug where all buildings where upgraded and locked down.

i just came again to game, modded it (because i think ksp modded its a lot better than unmodded one), wait the 20 minutes loading, and when i enter in launchpad and came to ksp yard, every buildings are fully upgraded and locked, so need to quit game. 

Really this can happen in 1.4.1? really the solution is to play un 32 mode? no solution !? please someone can give me solution or mod to install to fix that... because i think its more possible to have a mod to solves that, than a dev fix... thx a lot guys! 

I'm not sure I understand your problem.

Did you start a new game in career mode? If so, your building should be LVL1, all of them; Plus, you should not have any techs unlocked.
If you start science mode, you get the buildings on LVL 3 right at the start but still need to unlock the parts through the science nodes.
If you just start sandbox mode, you get all buildings on LVL 3 and ALL TECHS right from the start.

Did you start a game without any mods for testing purposes to see if that happens there as well?
If not, I suggest you do that to make sure it's not a mod problem.

If it is a mod problem, posting a list of your mods might be required to find the solution.

hi friend thx for the fast reply, im pretty sure its a mod related problem, when i enter in the launchpad where you can launch your rocket, when mission is over all buildings are full upgraded, cant enter anyone and cant exit game, its a known problem i read before long time ago, but dunno wich solution i can use.

So you're playing career mode?
Also, since you talk about a "Mission", I presume you have 1.4.1 including the new DLC - are you sure all your Mods are actually updated for that? A lot of the larger mods are still being updated at this time, so you might have an incompatible, outdated mod on your hands...

yep maybe its this problem, i have 1.3.1 mods installed via CKAN, but its the same always, if you play 32 bit mode, forget the mods, if you play 64 bit mode, you we have some problems, but if you are in a modded ksp x64, when you update mods, new ksp version comes. the same love history as always, ill uninstall all non 1.4 mods and test it. thx a lot

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.