kerbal spaceport website archive?

mr. engino

I remember some mods from a couple of years ago that I yearn to use again, but they were on the kerbal spaceport website, which we all know is gone. There are at least two mods that I'd like to try using again, but I haven't found them on this forum nor on curse, which leads to the conclusion that they have been abandoned. Is there an archive of the kerbal spaceport website, a proper one that isn't from archive.org?

Spaceport was closed as people were plaguing it with viruses and malware. Considering the fact it was closed ages ago, these mods would probably be outdated. It'd be too much effort to revive mods, as KSP changed their API in 1.2

So unfortunately, those mods are dead. You could however PM the dev if they're active for a possible link, they might still it on their computer.

What mods were you looking for?  They may have gotten re-upped, or there may be a better alternative to them. 

Also, a lot of us still keep archives going way back (I still have .18 around somewhere), and may have the mods you are looking for. 

8 hours ago, Gargamel said:

What mods were you looking for?  They may have gotten re-upped, or there may be a better alternative to them. 

Also, a lot of us still keep archives going way back (I still have .18 around somewhere), and may have the mods you are looking for. 

Well, of the mods that I do recall, there are actually three I want to use again:

1) the spacetech escape pod, because I miss it's design

2) the uss enterprise mod, which featured the enterprise as a one-part craft, also featuring the warp nacelles as individual parts

3) I forgot the name of it, but it was a radial engine mod. The only thing I remember about it beyond the fact it had engines for lf-ox, monoprop, and xenon, was that the part descriptions were talking about monkeys or something.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.