just got shipping conformation on new pc

Hale1320

So itll be here in 2 days, and ill finally be able to buy the game. Quick question, will I need to download the game itself ($39.99) and the making history expansion ($14.99) or do new purchases come with the expansion?

Thanks

Edited by Hale1320

49 minutes ago, Hale1320 said:

So itll be here in 2 days, and ill finally be able to buy the game. Quick question, will I need to download the game itself ($39.99) and the making history expansion ($14.99) or do new purchases come with the expansion?

Sold separately.

3 hours ago, Hale1320 said:

Yea, it's pretty budget minded tho. I3 7100 with a 1050ti and 8 gigs ddr4. 

That's a pretty high clock i3, good amount of RAM, and a GPU, you should do alright. :cool:

1 hour ago, Vanamonde said:

Buy me a new PC, too.

Please. 

*Puts on best Sarah Mclaughlin voice

If every forum member donated just one penny today, @Vanamonde could have one sweet gaming machine...

Edited by Geonovast

13 hours ago, Geonovast said:

*Puts on best Sarah Mclaughlin voice

If every forum member donated just one penny today, @Vanamonde could have one sweet gaming machine...

Actually probably could. And some would be more than willing to chip in more than a penny.

Can we make this a thing? The grand banana computer donation or something?

Are you getting it on steam? I find that makes keeping things updated much easier. Plus.. SALES!!! 

While the new DLC is awesome.. I would suggest waiting for the bugs to be a bit fixed, or for a sale. You do you tho.

1 minute ago, Hale1320 said:

Yea, I'm on steam. Right now I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting on the ups guy to show up.....

Go do something else.  They don't show up when you wait.  You'll just get an email that it's been rescheduled for Monday..

2 hours ago, Geonovast said:

Go do something else.  They don't show up when you wait.  You'll just get an email that it's been rescheduled for Monday..

It's here, now I'm in a never-ending update.

Any pointers on where to start in the game? I've watched 100's of builds on YouTube, but seemed like they were all in the "sandbox". Never actually played it before. 

8 minutes ago, Hale1320 said:

It's here, now I'm in a never-ending update.

Any pointers on where to start in the game? I've watched 100's of builds on YouTube, but seemed like they were all in the "sandbox". Never actually played it before. 

Not really.  The tutorials aren't very helpful, though.  Personally, I play almost exclusively in sandbox, occasionally in science, almost never in career.  Just don't enjoy career at all.

Sandbox isn't something you need to unlock, it's there from the start.