Your First KSP Image (When did you take it)

Hi, after I made this popular thread (You can comment on it too if you want), I have another question for you guys on the Kerbal forums...

What was your first KSP Image that you took, and if you still have it, can you show me it in your post?

Here is mine, which is an image of the Title Screen for the KSP 0.18.3 Demo that I still have to this day...

aeJPwpe.png

I had to go dig it up off of Photobucket...

yazvKoO.jpg

This was the first image in this thread:

Though I'd been playing since buying KSP in April, this was my tenth posting on the forums, a couple of days after creating an account.  The file was named "screenshot6", but it's the earliest I have...  everything that's not on Photobucket was lost in a HDD crash in '15.

This was my first screenshot, done with Linux's screenshot tool instead of KSP's.  I didn't know KSP had a built in one until I spent some time here.

This was my very first Mun landing, after failing the tutorial over, and over, and over again.  I was so happy when I finally got it.

419Screenshotat20170706.png

Taken July 6th, 2017... the day I turned 30. 

Notice the clock is yellow on that tiny ship on the Mun.  The laptop I was using at the time (and my only computer) was terrible at KSP.  I didn't really even know about the green clock until I built my desktop.

Edited by Geonovast

The oldest screenshot I have is this one:

tQDd47N.png

This was a screenshot from my first Jool 5 submission, back in v1.0, so around 2 years ago. I've been playing KSP since January 2014 (KSP v0.23.5), but I didn't start screenshotting anything till I started doing forum challenges. Heck I still don't screenshot anything unless I plan on posting it here.

This isn't the oldest one I've ever taken, but it's the oldest one I still have stored somewhere.

I actually forgot to check the KSP folder instead of my steam screenshot list :confused:. Here is my original post

Spoiler

KDE2SAk.jpg

I believe the craft in the photo is delivering mono-propellant and possibly a kerbal to my first space station. Taken on July ‎19, ‎2017.

THIS is my actual first:

tqe974i.png

I'd say that's a pretty successful first flight. Taken January ‎25, ‎2017

Edited by Airdude
Wrong screenshot

ah, my compulsive data hoarding pays off! The earliest KSP pics I've got are from July 2012.

My first rocket in all it's nonsensical glory (July 13th 2012)
HSSVe8l.png

And apparently it then took me a further 6 days to reach Mun (what a noob!) and on the 19th of July I had my first encounter with the surface of Mun, which went as well as you'd expect:
NjgFdFS.png

ah those were heady days; the stakes were high, the terrain detail was low and all the parts lived in one horrific unorganised mess in a single folder. What a time!

Good golly, remember when these cockpits were a thing? And those gears! And the wings, and intakes, and engines, Gah! I feel so old...

MXzAjad.png

They never did get a proper IVA view... :(

To be honest, I have no idea when I took this. Imgur says I put it on there three years ago...so 2015 ish, but spaceplane plus came stock 2014...between 2013 and 2014 your choice.

0.23.5. I think it was my first Mun "landing", a probe that tipped over and partially exploded, but the core and sensors survived, so it was a success. I don't have that picture any more though.

The oldest pictures "I" still have are in this forum post:

3 hours ago, Spacetraindriver said:

Its just kinda sad they completely abandoned a group of parts. It was the closest thing to Rokomax sized aircraft parts...

I loved those parts.  You could put a decent-sized 1.25m payload with radial attached parts in the cargo bay and it actually fit.

I would love to see somebody bring them back as "Mk.2+" or Mk.2 Heavy" or something.  I have zero modelling skill, unfortunately, and they would require new models because the Mk.2 form factor changed a little with the Porkjet revamp.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.