KSP - Screenshots to Wallpapers!

m.kerman

Here yet another screenshot. 

orqkTuu.png

Just so you know, my thread is about kerbals, upon discovering themselves on a new and alien solar system, decide to explore it to discover WHY they arrived here so mysteriously. 

Happy Explosions!

13 hours ago, Alpha 360 said:

Here's a few more. 

DZWRuMc.png

2n24ZLC.png

29tfOLA.png

Could the last one have the priority. If you could, could you make the explosions cooler?

Happy Explosions! 

Cool screencaps! And i'll try my best with the last one. Im pretty sure I have some explosion files from the BDArmory mod I have. 

Thanks again! :) 

OOH! I've got a few!!

Moknirz.png

Jeb and Bill standing proudly on the Mun after making a successful landing.

AyAsAAm.png

A similar one, but after my Minmus landing.

NhHnSOB.png

And finally, my Space Shuttle Dislantis on its second test mission in orbit. (This shuttle uses Cormorant Aeronology, great mod for shuttles!)

If it would be possible to add clouds to the third pic, that would be great. My potato-PC can't run visual mods :(

9 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

OOH! I've got a few!!

Moknirz.png

Jeb and Bill standing proudly on the Mun after making a successful landing.

AyAsAAm.png

A similar one, but after my Minmus landing.

NhHnSOB.png

And finally, my Space Shuttle Dislantis on its second test mission in orbit. (This shuttle uses Cormorant Aeronology, great mod for shuttles!)

If it would be possible to add clouds to the third pic, that would be great. My potato-PC can't run visual mods :(

I love your space shuttle! I just made one an hour ago and is on its third manned test. I tried to dock with a space station but my controls suddenly got locked. But anyways, they look cool and I'll try to see what I can do for the third pic. Thanks for submitting though! :) 

15 minutes ago, m.kerman said:

I love your space shuttle! I just made one an hour ago and is on its third manned test. I tried to dock with a space station but my controls suddenly got locked. But anyways, they look cool and I'll try to see what I can do for the third pic. Thanks for submitting though! :) 

Thank you too! Do your photoshoppy magic!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, unfortunately, I have to give this thread a long break due to high school being so complicated.

I will return next month with loads of new pictures and maybe something new but we'll see.

:) Thank you for all your submissions and support. This is MK signing out (for a while :wink: ).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.