Unnecessary contract updates

Hey, so since update 1.4.2, I'm now getting a ton of useless messages regarding my contracts.  Like if I'm supposed to test a certain part at speed and altitude, I'm getting messages telling me I'm at the required speed or altitude even if I don't have the part on the craft.  When you have like a dozen contracts going at the same time, it gets really irritating, because I'm getting messages constantly and none of them relate to what I'm actually doing.  This is something that cropped up as soon as I installed 1.4.2.  

Is there a way to turn this off?  

I'm running a stock install with no mods.  The only weird thing I can think of is I started this career in 1.4.0 and carried it through until 1.4.2.

Thanks in Advance

UPDATE:

It's gotten even worse.  I have a contract for a satellite that specifies "Maintain Stability for 10 Seconds", and now every 10 seconds if I'm not rotating or accelerating, and no matter what craft I'm flying or what orbit it's in, I'm getting a notification that I maintained stability for 10 seconds.  

Please help, this is really bizarre and annoying. 

Edited by rayceeya
grammer

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.