Landed Vessel Node

So I set the Landed Vessel node as the end node, select Kerbin as the celestial body, select my active vessel, and I don't define and area or biome to land (I use the default setting which according to the tutorial means anywhere on the celestial body).

I can't get the node to activate or end mission when I splash down or land anywhere on land with a capsule re entry. It won't complete the node for me. I haven't tried it landing with gear on a plane or landing capsule yet, but am I doing something wrong?

I assumed that I could land anywhere on the planet as long as my vessel has come to a stop and I'm able to recover.

I have a Landed Vessel node that works, but it's set to a certain area rather than an entire body. Do you also have it checked as an objective? Not sure if that would make a difference, but it's worth a shot. Also, I down think a splashdown would count, as there's a specific Splashed Vessel node. If checking it as an objective doesn't help, perhaps you can check the objective box (with an alternate path checking a splashdown as an objective) and then use the Kerbal Recovery node as the end node. It might provide a way around the problem. Again, if nothing else, it's at least worth a shot.

Yeah I have it set up as an objective and it shows up in the actual mission as an objective with a checkered flag pattern beside it. I have used the splashed down node before and set it as an end node. I tried setting the landed node to a certain (very broad) area and it did work.

I've been on nothing but the Mission Builder since the release (haven't even gotten to play the game much, except testing), and I've seen a lot of odd behavior. Not sure how many would be bugs and how many are things just...not quite working right. I think we may see a few more updates before it's all nailed down.

Anyway, glad you worked it out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.