[1.4.4]MNWS -- Modern Naval Weapon System (BDAc addon)

Johnny005611

10 hours ago, Mekan1k said:

@TheKurgan is really good at adapting various types of parts and components for other animations.

Not sure what you mean there. If it involves blender, 3DSMax, or unity, count me out lol. My expertise lies in weapon cfgs... especially missiles (Or so I'm told)

10 hours ago, Mekan1k said:

That way, people who want to use only specific parts of the pack can pick-and-choose exactly what they need.

Exactly what I was hinting at :)

On 6/13/2018 at 5:17 PM, Lvdovicvs said:

I love this mod. Im playing the hell out of it.

But the carriers kill the framerate since the moment you open the editor. For the moment Ive removed them from the Game Data.

I hope this helps you for a future fix. Also when can we have the new planes? Would love to help you in game testing.

Cheers

Thanks a lot. And I do want to make it. 

The new version will be released as soon as I made them balanced enough.

As for your question, can you give me more information such as debug line or something.

Cause I made three tests on three different PCs using KSP 1.4.3 with i5, i7, Ryzen 1700x and 8GB RAM and they all perform well and has no errors. 

The carriers might be the largest parts in this mod but no the ones who have the most complicated .mu and textures. 

But if there is a problem here, lets find it, correct it.

Again, thanks for you surpport!

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, Johnny005611 said:

Thank you very much and if it's not bother you, can you help me with what @Mekan1k said to set multiple animations and having control surfaces and also maybe a single category for MNWS in the SPH/VAB menu.

I will make some changes as you said and thank you again.

Thanks a lot and you did help me a lot!

May I ask which part of MNWS you like most, I think I can try to make them better and maybe have them seperately?

The AAMS, CFA44A, CVN003, CVN004, CVN21, FRADAR, H20A, NH80, RGBB, SAAM, and the UCAVs. I love the drone designs, but the lack of cockpit internals means that I modified the remaining vessels to act like drones. It makes the one-piece ships easier to utilize.

2 hours ago, Mekan1k said:

The AAMS, CFA44A, CVN003, CVN004, CVN21, FRADAR, H20A, NH80, RGBB, SAAM, and the UCAVs. I love the drone designs, but the lack of cockpit internals means that I modified the remaining vessels to act like drones. It makes the one-piece ships easier to utilize.

Thanks to @Kernowden Kerbin , he taught me how to set internals for the planes and ships. But it takes time to add internals for all the vessels.

So maybe coming in the near future.

Thanks for your advise. 

1 hour ago, TheKurgan said:

Any thoughts put into GPS guided missiles?

I see nearly all the missiles are radar guided.

GPS guided missiles are already made and will be released in the next update with the new fighters.

On 6/14/2018 at 12:07 PM, Johnny005611 said:

Thanks a lot. And I do want to make it. 

The new version will be released as soon as I made them balanced enough.

As for your question, can you give me more information such as debug line or something.

Cause I made three tests on three different PCs using KSP 1.4.3 with i5, i7, Ryzen 1700x and 8GB RAM and they all perform well and has no errors. 

The carriers might be the largest parts in this mod but no the ones who have the most complicated .mu and textures.  

But if there is a problem here, lets find it, correct it.

Again, thanks for you surpport!

Here you can see the specs of my machine

Just now, Johnny005611 said:

If you were using MAC OS then it might be different, I'll see what I can do. 

Actually the same happens on my other Windows machine.

And the specs are similiar. The only thing that changes is that on my OSX machine I have 1Tb storage and on the Win I have 500 Gb.

Also consider these are machines put together with Design in mind, since im on, and not gaming.

23 minutes ago, Lvdovicvs said:

Actually the same happens on my other Windows machine.

And the specs are similiar. The only thing that changes is that on my OSX machine I have 1Tb storage and on the Win I have 500 Gb.

Also consider these are machines put together with Design in mind, since im on, and not gaming.

Could you be more specific which carrier has this problem and when did it happened?

And can you give me some pictures when you enter alt+f12 or F3 menu 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:48 AM, Lvdovicvs said:

Sorry for getting lost. As soon as I have some time to test Im going to post you results.

Can I have some pre release test files. Dropbox maybe?

Sorry it takes so long to reply your message.

It's been a lots of busy days at work.

I don't have any Dropbox account but maybe in the future.

I guess I can just make some easy release today, but includes the fighters and a new ship 065 destroyer. 

4 hours ago, Natso said:

All , plane very good , but the boat when i type "WASD" it will bug 

It shouldn't be like that and I guess its probably because you have some conflicts with other mods.

As so far no one report this kind issue.

I expected your feedback with these information:

1.game version

2.BDAc version

3.full mods list 

36 minutes ago, Johnny005611 said:

It shouldn't be like that and I guess its probably because you have some conflicts with other mods.

As so far no one report this kind issue.

I expected your feedback with these information:

1.game version

2.BDAc version

3.full mods list 

Picture here : https://uphinhnhanh.com/image/1OTV8O

BDArmory.1.2.2.1_07102018

Version 1.4.4

Mod list : https://uphinhnhanh.com/image/1OTZsV

43 minutes ago, Natso said:

We share most of the mods and as far as I know KJR doesn't work with 1.4.4.

Try to delete the KJR and see if everything works.

5 minutes ago, Johnny005611 said:

We share most of the mods and as far as I know KJR doesn't work with 1.4.4.

Try to delete the KJR and see if everything works.

Here is an unofficial version of KJR which is for 1.4.3, and should work in 1.4.4

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/Kerbal-Joint-Reinforcement/releases/tag/3.3.3.2

Edited by linuxgurugamer

one of the things I love most about KSP is that it gives you a bunch of parts and a universe and tell you to go to town with it. with all the craft in this mod being single-part, that`s out the window. I could really use more ship parts to build up my navy. when I saw pics of this mod I was ecstatic ''wow, I can make epic ships with those parts!'' only to learn that they fully premade ships, not even hull and tower are separated.  

10 hours ago, Natso said:

How i can fix when i press "W" my boat will going down...

We still can't locate where your problems are, Cuz we haven't got the same issue report.

2 minutes ago, jonathanmoon said:

one of the things I love most about KSP is that it gives you a bunch of parts and a universe and tell you to go to town with it. with all the craft in this mod being single-part, that`s out the window. I could really use more ship parts to build up my navy. when I saw pics of this mod I was ecstatic ''wow, I can make epic ships with those parts!'' only to learn that they fully premade ships, not even hull and tower are separated.  

As we said, The purpose of building MNWS is that we want to simulate Large-Scale combat. If you ever simulate once you will notice that in each navy fleet combat even with single-part ship, It'll still take over 2000 parts and that means you need at least a computer with 4.5Ghz CPU and 16GB RAM.

And BTW, mods like SM and LB can satisfy your needs. As I can see the mods are developed to fit different use. And another thing is that made them all separated needs a really serious standard to let them fit and from what I can see that's a huge work and may very much likely to still NOT satisfy all the needs. 

I think what you need is just SM and LB with texture replacing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.